Mvs Shockbox Inserts Wanted Please

NEWNEOGUY

Banned
Hi everyone, im after the following shockbox creations please, or even links.

Supersidekicks
Supersidkickss 2

must be good quality not cheap ass.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have both of those available to me for assembly ..Waiting for a member here to get his insert page back online..If he does'nt,I will PM you the links in a few days.
-BB

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I could host some inserts at crazearcade.com, as a service to the community ;)

If somebody wants to send me some, I'd be game...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hmmm,that's not a bad idea. Definitely would be a benefit to all involved. You would get plenty of pure traffic indeed.
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
I got inserts hosted with space to spare as well.

Too bad I'm slacking on making more inserts.
I have a Last Blade up online now unrevealed due to overwhelming traffic that I would receive.I gave it to a few people,one of them being KG. I will prolly take that one down tonight and re-up this KOF 97 I did.I removed the KOF 97 because I found that my dimensions of the spine width were off abit and needed to correct the template.The last Blade was created off of the corrected template and the next one on will be Top Hunter.
I am really slacking but what's going to happen is.. I will prolly assemble five images in one day to catch up. I'm thinking about doing all the Samsho's in one session.
These are just clean assemblies that resemble their NGH/AES counterpart so they can be done quickly and satisfy those who requested them done that way.
-BB

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I could dedicate about 500 megs to hosting them, and probably 10 gigs a month to traffic - would that work?

NEWNEOGUY

Banned
BIG BEAR said:
I have both of those available to me for assembly ..Waiting for a member here to get his insert page back online..If he does'nt,I will PM you the links in a few days.
-BB

Hi, Thanks for that, I would appreciate the link.

Many Thanks
Brett

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I set big bear up with some webspace, so they'll be up for download whenever he's done uploading them. I'm planning on making an index page so it's easy to pick which ones you want.

If anybody has some to contribute, let me or BB know :cool:

NEWNEOGUY

Banned
c.t.h said:
I set big bear up with some webspace, so they'll be up for download whenever he's done uploading them. I'm planning on making an index page so it's easy to pick which ones you want.

If anybody has some to contribute, let me or BB know :cool:

Thanks guys, C.T.H and Big Bear are GODS of the forums.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
agreed. i can host whatever people want me to, but it'll all be on my pc so the bandwidth is pretty small. space is virtually unlimited, however, as it's on my own hd.

having a centralized site with all the available inserts would be a dream come true.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i have to find mine and maybe cth will host em? :]

i made ms and tss inserts long ago using sprite rips, i think theyre pretty awesome imo...i just hope i can find the psds

tssinsert.JPG

jeez, ive been pimping these 2 inserts forever without ever providing them.:oh_no:

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I'm going to set up a public ftp so people can upload the inserts to me, gimme a sec.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Actually, changed my mind, FTP is too hard to set up, I'd have to do permissions - the only person i trust to give FTP access is big bear :p

If you have inserts you want on the site, IM me on AIM, duce of all, we can do a file transfer.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
UPDATE- I will be uploading to the FTP this weekend(Saturday & Sunday). I was going to start tonight but I had to work out a few kinks and i had to wretsle with that Top Hunter insert to get a somewhat even scan...
Still working on them now.
-BB

NEWNEOGUY

Banned
BIG BEAR said:
UPDATE- I will be uploading to the FTP this weekend(Saturday & Sunday). I was going to start tonight but I had to work out a few kinks and i had to wretsle with that Top Hunter insert to get a somewhat even scan...
Still working on them now.
-BB

Any updates yet BB, im in need for the supersidekicks inserts please.

Also need others, but one at a time.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm going to UPLOAD the Top Hunter shortly... Then I am going to Upload the Super Sidekicks by tonight FOR SURE!!!
I had to rebuild my template,breaking down everything in to layers because I made a terrible mistake trying to rush:emb:
No worries now that CTH has been kind enough to give us some space. It will be there along with others TRUST ME...I just want to make sure everything is as good as I can get it.
-BB

NEWNEOGUY

Banned
BIG BEAR said:
I'm going to UPLOAD the Top Hunter shortly... Then I am going to Upload the Super Sidekicks by tonight FOR SURE!!!
I had to rebuild my template,breaking down everything in to layers because I made a terrible mistake trying to rush:emb:
No worries now that CTH has been kind enough to give us some space. It will be there along with others TRUST ME...I just want to make sure everything is as good as I can get it.
-BB

Cool thanks very much,
Im currently making a Metal SLug 5 insert, if you wanna look at the fisinished result?
Thanks
Brett

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
EDIT: JPGS redone for crazearcade as the sidekicks was'nt the accurate pic.
I have uploaded these two so far to CRAZEARCADE.COM so ask CTH about putting up the links.
KOF 97,Last Blade and a few others will be added tonight.
Yes,I am slow out of the gate,but will be picking it up...
-BB

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
c.t.h said:
http://shockboxes.crazearcade.com

Page will be updated whenever BB uploads new inserts.

BB: work inside the "public_html" directory, make new directories inside of that one.
MY BAD. I believe I got it right this time.
KOF 97 is up.
ALL images are around 4 megs in size They are broken down into 1.44 size using RAR
Last Blade is next and then.....either SamSho III,Baseball Stars 2 or Supersidekicks 2
The JPG's have been redone for better quality and accuracy.
-BB