I need a German translation of a Mathematical text! Prize!

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I've got a mathematics degree, and I am doing some research in statistics for my PhD. The problem is that each article I consult refers me to on older one for the most important results I need. I've backtracked all the way and I have a German article from the 20s that is in its original language. I've tracked down the part of it that interests me. It is basically 2 pages, and maybe 2-4 more for background. Take care that an important part of the text is mathematical formulae I already understand so no translation is needed.

If somebody is willing to translate it for me into English (or Spanish), I will give you, as a compensation, a NGCD game of your choice: KoF 95 (English) or Samurai Spirits 2 (Japanese) both boxed with instructions, shipped to your door for free.

If interested, contact me and I will e-mail you the scanned pages.

Thanks a lot :)

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
lo unico que puedo hacér
es preguntar mi amiga alemana
que pero vive en otro barrio y tiene exames en esta temporada

no te prometo nada
pero sicuro que la voy a llamár

claro que lo voy a hacer de balde
guardate tus juegos
somos latinos no??

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Thanks for the two offers for help so far. However, if possible I would like to have help from an actual German member, and he/she should be familiar with the scientific language, specially the mathematical one.

Gracias Kaos, si nadie mas se ofrece voluntario ya contactare contigo cuando tu amiga termine los examenes.