News: Neo Homebrew Site Launch

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
JMKurtz said:
Well, its a slow start, but I'm opening the doors to my site.

I have more work to do, plus I need to make the actual files available, which will happen ASAP, but I need to get the ball rolling...

Go take a look if you want:

http://www.neobitz.com

Jeff

Very nice Jeff. I'm definately looking forward to some nice cheap homebrew MVS carts...

Baseley09

Hair Group,
I'm suprised the Neo can run a game as classy as Shadow Of the Beast.

Great choice. Nice work;)

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
Jeff is THE neo-man that s all :buttrock:

I m eager to make some of my ideas real on the neo :P
waiting for the dev lib and the mvs tracker~

--
(for those trying to contact me on mail, my internet connection is dead, i can t check my home mail)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
You know what would be cool? Match of the Millenium ported over (with characters added of course)

snkfever

Cheng's Errand Boy
Baseley09 said:
I'm suprised the Neo can run a game as classy as Shadow Of the Beast.

Great choice. Nice work;)

actually an amiga uses a motorola 68xxx cpu running at 7,xx mhz, and the neo geo a motorola 68xxx at 14 mhz.

Amiga has 4096 colors, as does the neo

So I think its prefectly possible ;)

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm anxious to download the MVS Tracker and the Mapper.

Great work.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Forums added

I've added the forums to my site:

http://forums.neobitz.com

I've got more work to do on it but at least people can start creating user accounts.

Moderators and suggestions are more than welcome to make it a successful neo dev forum.

Jeff

icez

Crossed Swords Squire
nice ^^

did you try to convert your game to NGH format ?

would you be interested in homebrew inserts and sticker for your games ? :)

Crissaegrim

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'll just use your argumentation from now on. When someone distributes ROMs, and someone claims it's ok, I take it as that even when someone points me to a notice stating that SNK/Playmore holds the copyright. After all me as the enduser of it is not responsible in anyway, only if at all the site distributing it. Thanks, I'll go download some now.

What is up this guy's butt? Clearly Jeff has entered NGF territory since he blatantly stole three icons from a public site! Jeez. I guarantee this dude tried to talk about roms on here and got ripped apart.

Jeff- I'm a little confused. Are you going to be selling actual homebrews, or is this just an info kind of site?:blow_top:

snkfever

Cheng's Errand Boy
when is the MVStracker gonna be released?

I have used trackers for a while, so I can help by doing midiconversions for your games or something like that

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
I cant wait till all the devtools are up so I can start porting some of my favs ;)

Woohoo! Awesome!

-Kris

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I can't get to the site, is it down? I've been trying to follow the links throughout this entire thread.

snkfever

Cheng's Errand Boy
as a matter of fact I was there earlier today and it was up and running. Maybe the server is experiencing downtime?

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
snkfever said:
as a matter of fact I was there earlier today and it was up and running. Maybe the server is experiencing downtime?

I can't visit neobitz.com either but I was there earlier today and everything worked fine. I keep getting an error message that says authorization is not permitted. Hmmmmm... I wonder what is wrong?