SS 64 deaths

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Samurai Shodown Warrior's Rage 2 was a Playstation exclusive game that came out both in the U.S. and Japan. And it sucked.

The NG64 games were never ported to any home systems, except for the pocket versions on the NGP and the NGPC.

vagabond

NEST Puppet
I see. Thanks for the info. Though, I don' think it sucks THAT bad. More like Hoover than black hole.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
I was really looking forward to this game... SNK has updating the page for awhile and I liked the new characters and art... and then I actually played the game I was like :spock:

HANZO

How's those video requests of mine coming along kafuin_gaira
? :smirk: Please keep us updated!

nakofan64

n00b
Okay, I guess I'll answer the death slash questions. I still play SS64 a lot since I have a HNG64 that works perfect. It happens to be my favorite of the SS series.

Anyway, the death slashes....certain basic attacks by characters, when used to kill your opponent, start an animation in which the camera moves behind to character being killed. The screen turns into a black and white sketch art you either see blood fly out of their chest or a slice and their body falls into two pieces. It's actually a really cool sequence. Nakoruru, Rimururu, Shiki, Gandara, Deku, Dekuina, Kuroko and Yuga cannot be killed.

The other black and white animation is when a fatal slash BCD connects. It works the same way as SS4....ABC to trigger your Rage Eruption, BCD for the fatal slash. When it connects, the game quickly cuts to a black and white sketch with a close up of the character who connected the fatal slash. It then fizzles back into 3D and the character either falls over if it kills them, or goes back to fighting if they are still alive.

Someone mentioned Bust Hanzo's bone breaks....Those work very similar to the chain grabs King and Armor King have in the Tekken series. They are very powerful and can be broken with the right button press.

And Ukyo...he has TB....that's why he's coughing up blood.

So if anyone ever has any questions on the game....feel free to ask...I'll be glad to answer.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
nakofan64 said:
The other black and white animation is when a fatal slash BCD connects. It works the same way as SS4....ABC to trigger your Rage Eruption, BCD for the fatal slash. When it connects, the game quickly cuts to a black and white sketch with a close up of the character who connected the fatal slash. It then fizzles back into 3D and the character either falls over if it kills them, or goes back to fighting if they are still alive.
Those are the ones I was hoping Gaira will post, they are so cool. Kind of in the style of a sumi-e watercolor painting, black ink on the white paper. I was having fun playing the game at B.I.G.'s place, but the moment I saw that was when my mind first started calculating the various costs involved in getting a Hyper set up.

BIG

sony fanboy
Originally posted by Southtownkid:
Yeah, you know I can't afford it now, but...it's calling me...!

Hey,whenever you want it,it's yours.

I'll give ya first dibs ;)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
B.I.GPSYCHE said:
Originally posted by Southtownkid:

Hey,whenever you want it,it's yours.

I'll give ya first dibs ;)
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE...must...not spend...money now...