100,000 + 1 things you never new about neo

Anselm

Camel Slug
Hey Anselm, welcome to the forum and please feel free to lick my balls. :cool:

"Members here may come off as a little more cynical, snarky and generally harsher than what you might be used to. This doesn't apply to all our members, but it's part of what gives this forum its particular character and comes in line with the previous point. Don't take it personal, roll with it and you may find out why we have such a loyal userbase."

What does that mean? :lol: :smirk:

Lostcase

n00b
When I was a kid, I was too poor to even hold a Neo-Geo cart in my hand.

=0)

I think I'll buy one now just for shits and giggles.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
When I was a kid, I was too poor to even hold a Neo-Geo cart in my hand.

=0)

I think I'll buy one now just for shits and giggles.

Damn...Welfare is paying better than I thought now-a-days...

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Did you know in Magical Drop 3 there are 6 secret characters that can be selected if you know the tarot card number of any of the characters? Just hit "C" 3 times while over the character whose number you know, when the timer reaches their number.

20 - Judgment
19 - Sun
17 - Star
15 - Devil
13 - Death
11 - Justice
8 - Strength
7 - Chariot
6 - Lovers
5 - Hierophant
4 - Emperor
3 - Empress
2 - High Priestess
1 - Magician
0 - Fool

Also Father Strength can be selected by selecting Strength by holding "C" and pressing "A & B" at the same time.

It is also widely known that mint carts are referred to as "not a jizzed on". Apparentally some members are so passionate about there Neo Geo games they occasionally feel the need to toss off a hot steamy load on a wall filled with Neo Geo homecart goodness. Hence the term. You might wanna start collecting MVS.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Did you know in Magical Drop 3 there are 6 secret characters that can be selected if you know the tarot card number of any of the characters? Just hit "C" 3 times while over the character whose number you know, when the timer reaches their number.

20 - Judgment
19 - Sun
17 - Star
15 - Devil
13 - Death
11 - Justice
8 - Strength
7 - Chariot
6 - Lovers
5 - Hierophant
4 - Emperor
3 - Empress
2 - High Priestess
1 - Magician
0 - Fool

Also Father Strength can be selected by selecting Strength by holding "C" and pressing "A & B" at the same time.

It is also widely known that mint carts are referred to as "not a jizzed on". Apparentally some members are so passionate about there Neo Geo games they occasionally feel the need to toss off a hot steamy load on a wall filled with Neo Geo homecart goodness. Hence the term. You might wanna start collecting MVS.

You were doing great until the last paragraph. ..

Mathius

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I wondered why one of my carts had syphilis.:scratch:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

Is that some sort of secret handshake? XD

geofest99

n00b
Phantom 2 converter that I have wont play more then 10 games on the 111 in one MVS cart.
E'm I the only one with this problem? I dont know. But all other MVS carts work great.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Phantom 2 converter that I have wont play more then 10 games on the 111 in one MVS cart.
E'm I the only one with this problem? I dont know. But all other MVS carts work great.

I wish people would stop using this thread for stuff like this. Perhaps if you didn't buy fake shit it'd work properly.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Don't fuck with fake shit! You got a Neo now, mind as well fiuck with the legit stuff...and hit the fake shit on the side.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Originally, the company's name was Neo-Geo and the home and arcade systems were called SNK.

The conglomerate, "Nippon Electronic Organizers - Global Economic Organization" designed the SNK "Super Nintendo Killer", but when they got all of their printed material back from Vietnam, it was switched in a printing error. Money was tight so they adopted the name SNK and deemed the system Neo-Geo.

Yeah... that's the ticket.

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
This thread deserves to be continued.
Did you know that the memory card was apparently released earlier than the AES? The instructions of my card have a footnote saying something like "The Neo Geo home system will be released later this year".

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
NEO GEO AES RGB QUALITY

Did you know....
that the AES consoles which serial is beetwen 19000 to 33000 have the best picture? Those ones are US systems, equipped with top quality RGB outputs.Systems below 19000 are Japanese and euipped with Excellent Component output put not as good with RGB. Machines > 33000 SN are usually japanese, and provide medium quality RGB & Component. AES after SN 170000 have the worst RGB Quality ever (you can see vertical scanlines on graphics)
Run for US consoles and Unibios 3.0 !!!! ;)

Last edited: