svc chaos which version to get?

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
which is the better version?is the us one censored?
i saw the borders on the us. one an it looks gay, but it has an awsome spine unlike the japanese spine it looks bleh...what would i be better of with?
btw(i have a jaoanese collection)

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
Err only the blood and Mai's boob bounce are censored... so the US ones aren't really missing much... unless you *really* like Blood and fake breasts... lol :D

But I suggest getting the US one cos you can understand the character interaction better, well unless you understand Japanese real well of course :)

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
5thlion5thlion said:
so the japanese vers doesnt have the language setting the others have?
Erm, I'm not entirely sure bout that o_O

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
5thlion5thlion said:
which is the better version?is the us one censored?
i saw the borders on the us. one an it looks gay, but it has an awsome spine unlike the japanese spine it looks bleh...what would i be better of with?
btw(i have a jaoanese collection)

There is no better version it is all down to whether you want to collect the jap or us home carts.
The carts themselves are exactly the same,the only difference id the cart stickers.
Say you have a jap and a us version of the game in front of you.If your AES itself is a jap one then both carts will display jap text,you will have the red blood and the bouncier jubblies.If you have a US machine then when you put the carts in(even the jap one),you will get no red blood,no bouncies and the text will be in english.
It is the machines themselves that determine what comes onscreen not the carts.
If you have an already dominantly jap aes collection then go for the jap one.

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
ohhhh so it doesnt matter what cart i have its the machine so im out of luck with the english text cus i have a japanese neo oh well i guess i know which one to get then

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
5thlion5thlion said:
ohhhh so it doesnt matter what cart i have its the machine so im out of luck with the english text cus i have a japanese neo oh well i guess i know which one to get then

Even if you have a JP system, you can change the language
to English. You just go to the options and change language
option to Eng, or any other languages available.
Most releases from '96 and on have this feature.

Last edited: