Hyper 64 settings -> Help!

Denus

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I received the Hyper 64 today.
It's working great, but it seems some settings must be done.
I want to set the Hyper on freeplay, but I don't now how....

Problem: my Test button (inside the cabinet) is not working for this PCB. It was working great for my MVS boards.

The manual is in Japanese, so I can't make up how to change the settings from Jamma to MVS. (if that's the thing to do..?)

The US manual I found on the internet doesn't show the dipswitches and jumpers at all....

Please help me!

:help:

Denus

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Ok guys: I had to look better at the two little switches on the board. It's working, and freeplay is now set.

One little question: what can I do with the dip-switches?

slerch666

updyke,
The set of 4 (or was it 6) don't really do anything. I believe they were to be used for linked games, but since there never were any, they are there for nothing.

If you searched the board you would have found at least one other topic pertaining to this (though making new threads help keep this ailing section from completely dying):

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48666

Denus

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Check... you're right. (It was just a moment of panic for nothing... :emb: )

Btw: Is there a recent US manual available on internet?
My japanese manual (and yours too I suppose) seems to be newer than the existant US version which is based on the rev. 1.

slerch666

updyke,
Denus said:
Check... you're right. (It was just a moment of panic for nothing... :emb: )

Btw: Is there a recent US manual available on internet?
My japanese manual (and yours too I suppose) seems to be newer than the existant US version which is based on the rev. 1.
I've never found one. The only one I've ever found was a PDF of the Rev 1. Not quite as helpful as one would hope.