Switch board between MV-6F and Hyper 64

Denus

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just wondering: is it possible to place a switchboard between the MV-(whatever)F and the Hyper 64 boards?
The Hyper 64 rev. 2 is working 100% with the jamma connector (and thus without external inputs / outputs needed), so I think this may work.

What do you think?

Denus said:
Just wondering: is it possible to place a switchboard between the MV-(whatever)F and the Hyper 64 boards?
The Hyper 64 rev. 2 is working 100% with the jamma connector (and thus without external inputs / outputs needed), so I think this may work.

What do you think?

Yes, The rev. 2 of the hyper board only requires the JAMMA connector for it to work.

Now back to your switch board, the only thing that comes to my mind are those multi-JAMMA boards that someone sells on the web. One multi-JAMMA board allows you to install multiple JAMMA boards in one cabinet. And I read somewhere within this forums that it will work with MVS boards.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Denus

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Tom, the guy of TAC Arcade Solutions will send me a PCB switch for free with the order I placed at his webstore.

Very nice! :)

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Denus said:
Tom, the guy of TAC Arcade Solutions will send me a PCB switch for free with the order I placed at his webstore.

Very nice! :)

Sweeet!!..
I'd like to see what they look like..