'Twas The Neo Night Before Christmas...

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Enjoy the holiday, folks. Everyone stay safe out there, and best wishes.

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
To the longtime members and the new ones, Have a great Christmas and happy new year

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
To the longtime members and the new ones, Have a great Christmas and happy new year

Hey Moose,

I was actually just playing the Magician Lord you got me from SS years ago, yes I still have it dude. Merry Christmas.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I read this a long time ago but it's still really funny. Merry Christmas to all!

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
The kids all opened their presents, so I wanted to see if this got bumped again this year. Merry Christmas everyone. My wife got me Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for Chistmas.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Hope I am not bumping this to early in the evening, but Merry Christmas everyone. I hope Santa brings you all the carts, boards, and cabs you have on your list.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
hope you all have a merry christmas.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Just finished playing through MS1, and some KE, why not...Merry Christmas, you bastards...:P

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Merry Christmas? What's that? Well, whatever it is, I wish a Merry Christmas to all anyways.

Last edited:

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas from Guatemala to y'all. It's raining huge fireworks here right now!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Just had Merry Christmas sex to start the holiday off so I wish the best to you all and may pussy be coming your way.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
2013 obligatory, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good bowel movement, post xmas feast.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm going to spend a few hours this Christmas like I always do. Devoting some cabinet time to try and beat a game I was never able to beat on 4 quarters. This year will be Pulstar and Nam1975. And maybe Samurai Shodown 3.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I'm going to spend a few hours this Christmas like I always do. Devoting some cabinet time to try and beat a game I was never able to beat on 4 quarters. This year will be Pulstar and Nam1975. And maybe Samurai Shodown 3.

That is a pretty cool tradition greedo. Good luck!