'Twas The Neo Night Before Christmas...

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
I remember reading this! It just wouldn't be christmans without it! It's as classic as "A christmas story". :buttrock:

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
Thumbs up! Nice job BMU!

Hmm...DEVIL_GUI has a yearly post here too...where is he?

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Very good job, BMU. I never had any interactions w/ NGF, bu I'm sure they sound like some bad guys.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Hells yes, a fine holiday classic, much like those old Rankin and Bass Rudolph and Frosty specials, or the Charlie Brown Christmas.
Time-honored traditions. :buttrock:

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Loopz said:
Hells yes, a fine holiday classic, much like those old Rankin and Bass Rudolph and Frosty specials, or the Charlie Brown Christmas.
Time-honored traditions. :buttrock:
Agreed. just wouldn't be Christmas w/o it. :)

how did I manage to miss this thread past years?

This thread is truly a classic! Amazing work BMU!!!!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I remember reading this from last year, if i remember right it was bumped last year. So for all you n00bs who have just arrived here is a classic piece of neo-geo.com

This will be remembered forever by myself and i'm sure some other members of the forums.

The funniest line in my opinion is "They broke open the door with no skill at all"

Don't know why but i find that really comical, anyway thanks BioMotor Unitron for this one.

CLASSIC!!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Next up, we need an animation by Tiptonium to make up for his lack of a Thanksgiving one.

I love Neo-December. It was in December of various years when I got my NGPC (Dec.24, 2000), got my MVS cab (Dec 24. 2002 and started working on my supergun (December 2003- January 2004). So this month is really cool to me, Neo-Geowise.

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
Funniest forum post ever :lol:
Wasn't into the Neo during all that mess, but can definitely appreciate the humor :make_fac:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Loopz said:
Hells yes, a fine holiday classic, much like those old Rankin and Bass Rudolph and Frosty specials

if only we could produce a TV special using stop motion figurines to re-enact Biomotor's masterpiece...
icon25.gif

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Funny stuff, I noticed Biomotor Unitron posting lately.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Ah yes, a timeless tale indeed.

Thanks for the laughs BMU.

GoldenTiger

Zero's Secretary
Golden Tiger Say!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha that was funny! :lol: Yep things had never change a bit! thats the best post i have ever seen today actually had me and my chill out crew Crying Laughing hard. Good Job! Do it Again On my post if you come up with any thing. just for a Early christimas gift BioMotor Unitron :lol:.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Merry Christmas!
Such an old thread needs my inclusion.