64 del and other shit to liven up this horrid 64 forum

Lumberjack

Bon Voyage! , I earned a Time Out!
Wow i wish could find some decent websites and pics for the hyper 64.
any sites out there?
Del the Funky Homosapien has a song at the end of .both sides of the brain. where the whole song is about videogames and his buddy raps about SS64
Del is pretty sick, he is ice cubes cousin and he is 100 times better than that piece of shit 50 cent
thought yall should know, i know many people that dont like rap but they like my 2 fav artists mac dre and Del, but dont forget Casual from Hiero too.
check out
Hieroglyphics.com they have tons of real audio songs for free
just a little info for these boring ass 64 threads:multi_co:

Lumberjack

damn fatal fury is looking hella clean, its probly the best game on the system. I wonder if kof 3d on ps2 can be as good as that game looks.

slerch666

updyke,
Lumberjack said:
damn fatal fury is looking hella clean, its probly the best game on the system. I wonder if kof 3d on ps2 can be as good as that game looks.

Uhm, best looking or best game play wise? Game play would go to the SS games, while looks... goes to FF:WA.

O

oceanvein

Lumberjack said:
Wow i wish could find some decent websites and pics for the hyper 64.
any sites out there?
Del the Funky Homosapien has a song at the end of .both sides of the brain. where the whole song is about videogames and his buddy raps about SS64
Del is pretty sick, he is ice cubes cousin and he is 100 times better than that piece of shit 50 cent
thought yall should know, i know many people that dont like rap but they like my 2 fav artists mac dre and Del, but dont forget Casual from Hiero too.
check out
Hieroglyphics.com they have tons of real audio songs for free
just a little info for these boring ass 64 threads:multi_co:

dont forget channel live! shit or the grouch!

Lumberjack

BUMP
I sure hope kof 3d is better than wild ambition, that would be sweet.

Lumberjack

Why do the dweebs on this site never discuss the 64? :mad:
God dammit.
I mean all the games on it are better than kof 98. That game is way weaker than real bout special.