Volume Switch location/Rev1 Hyper 64 Board

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
Because the Engineers at SNK were on drugs when designing the Hyper 64!

Seriously, I do not know. Those DIP switches could be used for a hyper 64 development board, or they had their functionally on the other versions(shooting, driving) of the board. And knowing SNK, they just allowed the DIP switches to be included during board production.

But the only one who knows the truth is the engineer or engineers that designed the hyper 64 board. Assuming that the drugs that they took did not damage their brains.:D

Charles

:tickled: ..That's funny...

Charles,has anyone ever flipped those switches on off..?
Basically what I'm asking is if I did that and powered the system on would I see smoke..:D :eek: :(

chris1 said:
:tickled: ..That's funny...

Charles,has anyone ever flipped those switches on off..?
Basically what I'm asking is if I did that and powered the system on would I see smoke..:D :eek: :(

Chris,

Nothing will happen. As a matter of fact, those DIP switches are connected to nothing.

Therefore, flip a switch, all switches, or any switch in any order and absolutely nothing will happen. Well at least on the Fighter version of the board. :D

Charles

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Charles Franklin Fernandez said:
Chris,

Nothing will happen. As a matter of fact, those DIP switches are connected to nothing.

Therefore, flip a switch, all switches, or any switch in any order and absolutely nothing will happen. Well at least on the Fighter version of the board. :D

Charles

Thanks Charles :)

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Charles,when running the -5v line from the power supply should it be ran to pin E "and" Pin 5..

1 to 2..

zxxvb.jpg

As it looks in this picture..

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Yes, the five pin and the one below it are the two -5 pins.....

It goes 1 and 2 are ground as well as the two pins below them, 3 and 4 are +5, and pin 5 and the one below it are for -5, and pin # 6 and the one below it are for +12.....

Just like in the picture :)

At least how that is how mine are hooked up inside of my super Nova

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
NGT said:
Yes, the five pin and the one below it are the two -5 pins.....

It goes 1 and 2 are ground as well as the two pins below them, 3 and 4 are +5, and pin 5 and the one below it are for -5, and pin # 6 and the one below it are for +12.....

Just like in the picture :)

At least how that is how mine are hooked up inside of my super Nova

Cool...Thanks NGT ....

:) I was just about to mention this to you..;)