What are some good things to put in Ramen?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Because thats the only thing that I have here!

Last edited:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Who's Ramon? Can't say I know him. Be careful what you put in him, it might be illegal. Sticking a Roman candle or bottle rocket up his ass should be good for a few laughs :)

Edit: nevermind you changed it to Ramen. It all makes sense now :eek_2: Speghetti sauce is always good.

Last edited:

D.Holmes

Overtop Pathfinder
hard boiled egg

bean sprout

kimchi, kimuchi ???

marinated pork

bamboo shoot

corn

pepper

spring onion

All together would be overkill, of course.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Put in some meat.
Franks
wieners
sausage
garlic
pepper

Q

qube

Just crack an egg in that mofo and have some egg-drop ramen;)
Got me through some hard times.

Q-

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
What you could try is boiling to noodles till they are soft, then dropping them in your frying pan with some eggs, cooked meat, veggies and have some nice lomein po'boy style.

dojosky

Zero's Secretary
ya fer me i drop in one or 2 eggs add some sliced franks sometimes i add cheese etc just be creative and play around u ll come up with some tasty ramens !!! one of my friend likes to add catsup to his ramen wtf thats weird ha lol just add different things such as some spices etc doenst hurt to be creative !! have fun !!!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
ramen.jpg

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Not sure if there are other extremely spicy Korean food fans here, but Shin Ramyeon owns every other instant type by a mile:

ramyun.jpg

Q

qube

gmw said:
Not sure if there are other extremely spicy Korean food fans here, but Shin Ramyeon owns every other instant type by a mile:

ramyun.jpg

Most definitly! There are also some great Korean products that you just boil and put over rice. Those are some of my favs!

Q-

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
At a "Wilderness Survival" campout I was at, I put the following in my ramen:
Mild Jalepeno Tobasco (mild because it was a "limited water" kinda deal... pack it in, pack it out)
Spicy Slim Jim (I cut it up with my pocketknife, it acted like tofu and like absorbed the taste)

It was OK. I could see myself living on Ramen.

Last edited:

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
earlier this week i put flaming hot cheetos in my chicken top ramen. it actually tasted pretty good.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Vodka, Hennesey, frankly anything that will get you drunk to make you forget how nasty it is.

What!? Why, if it wasn't for the lack of meaningful nutritional value I could live on ramen, I tell you!

Then again, I buy it from an Asian grocery so I probably get better tasting brands.