Buriki One

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Since I am a big fan of the UFC and Pride games I was wondering how this game plays. I heard the control scheme was a bit odd, but I was intruged by it to say the least. I also hear there is a Playstation version of this game, any truth to that? If this game is any good I'll hafto consider buying the Hyper 64 for this and maybe Sam Sho RPG. :cool:

slerch666

updyke,
FormlessOne said:
Since I am a big fan of the UFC and Pride games I was wondering how this game plays. I heard the control scheme was a bit odd, but I was intruged by it to say the least. I also hear there is a Playstation version of this game, any truth to that? If this game is any good I'll hafto consider buying the Hyper 64 for this and maybe Sam Sho RPG. :cool:

Buriki is an odd gem. It is a VERY good game. I say odd because the control scheme IS weird. You use the buttons to move and the stick to do the moves. It's got pretty deep gameplay and can be a TON of fun playing with others.

And I assume you meant SS64 (1 and 2), not RPG. There is no SS RPG for the Hyper...

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Re: Re: Buriki One

slerch666 said:
Buriki is an odd gem. It is a VERY good game. I say odd because the control scheme IS weird. You use the buttons to move and the stick to do the moves. It's got pretty deep gameplay and can be a TON of fun playing with others.

And I assume you meant SS64 (1 and 2), not RPG. There is no SS RPG for the Hyper...

Yea I didn't notice I put that lol, I ment SS64. Thanks for the feedback, time to start savin' those pennies. If anyone has something more to contribute I'd appreciate it. :D

slerch666

updyke,
FormlessOne said:
It says Neo Geo CD in the reviews section for SSRPG tho......

My bad then, I thought you meant SS RPG on the Hyper. Yeah, there is an SS RPG for the Neo CD, though if you have a Saturn you may want to pick that version up instead. Load time on the Neo version is hell, with the Saturn fixing that... a little. You'll need to be able to read Japanese, and I mean complex crazy Kanji to play it (or be willing to just fuck around a lot).

PESTILENT

Armored Scrum Object
yes. the Hyper 64 is an arcade board. the neo CD is a console.
One plays cd's the other uses these big ass steel cartridges I guess you would call them.

Oh and Buriki one is a great game.

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I had a good idea that was the diffrence but I wasn't exactly sure, thanks alot. :)