"real" request a sprite thread.

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Name the game and system and I'll try to make it if possible whether animated or still or special effects (Ex. Terry doing a Raging Storm)

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
How about Flames Moves from Capcom games like that yellow hair guy, if you have nothing to do.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
How about you take a crack at getting some animated sprites from World Heroes. Some of Mudmans super moves would be nice.

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Terry Power said:
How about Flames Moves from Capcom games like that yellow hair guy, if you have nothing to do.

Be more specific. What yellow hair dude. There's more than one blond in videogames

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I think he means Ken's super uppercuts from (probably) the alpha series.

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
I would still like an animated lizzardman from mutation nation, and heres a pic of the guys Im talking about. I want it animated cause thats the cool part about them, teh loss of their human heads.
mutnat.gif

Last edited:

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Tora Kouhi said:
Be more specific. What yellow hair dude. There's more than one blond in videogames
Sorry! His name is Captain Commando from MvC2. And one more Fei Long's Shin Kick, I heard that it is also a Flame move, but I don't know which game is it from.

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
i could use one of Iori doing his laugh in my sig

if you can, i would appreciate it

the binary c0de

20 Year Member
Tora Kouhi said:
Only had time to do these today

mudmanwin.gif

mudmanintro.gif
mudmanstance.gif
mudmanlightdwnb.gif

Not trying to be mean, but why mudman? NO ONE asked for mudman??? And those are some of the only EXACT rips I have seen before on another site. Exactly four mudman animated sprites like those. I saved them to my computer a long time ago. Anyway, I have faith that you will fulfill your word when you say, "real" request a sprite thread.;)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
They have parts of him cut off and the top one is going to slow.

Just nevermind.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
LOL, I did a bunch of sprites for Sector NGP back in the day. Now I wouldn't know how to make one hehehehe

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
mr. karate and takuma

mr. karate from aof1 with his haoh sho ko ken vs takuma from kof 98 and his haoh shi ko ken please.:)

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
I'll try to get whayt I can done when I get the chance. I'm really more pressed for time than I usually am but here's captain coomando

ccommandofire.gif

the binary c0de

20 Year Member
Would you still do one of the green lizard men from mutation nation? The other guy flaked out on it. Thanks.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Is there a reason you cant time your animations right?

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
yes it is. Web based animations always come out slower than on my HD. I always set the animation to 1/100h of a second per frame most of the time and testing it it ges superfast but online it's slower. Sometimes it works for me and as with Mudman's win it works against me. As for Mudman's stance. Yes it is 3 frames in total used(Cheap ADK bastards XP).

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Tora!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEDD SvC Chaos Kim evil look to Choi, Balrog(boxer) and Zero. I nedd it, I nedd it, I nedd it!!!!!:eek: :D :glee:

Please!?:drool_2:

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
The rom ain't even been totally released yet ya knucklehead **stoogeslaps Vishema**

edit: it is now. Sorry ^v^

Last edited: