Replace Shin Mr Karate with Nightmare Geese?

No matter what Takuma is much more weaker than Akuma, and they have the same rank in SVCC, doesn't it sounds funny?

Robert

20 Year Member
A shin or nightmare or whatever the name Geese would be an interesting idea. Perhaps in SvC 2.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Nightmare Geese was cool as hell with the glowing flames around him.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
EvilWasabi said:
Nightmare Geese was cool as hell with the glowing flames around him.

Which game was Nightmare Geese in?

I missed that one.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
The BEAST3 said:
Does anyone have any pics of nightmare geese!! I want to see!
Yeah, I'd also prefer to see some movies of him.

The thought of such a character in SvC 2 just makes me happy. :)

Robert

20 Year Member
And what do you have to do to play against nightmare geese in RBFFS?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Robert said:
And what do you have to do to play against nightmare geese in RBFFS?
I heard someone saying the conditions to fight Nightmare Geese in RBS are the same as the ones to fight Alfred in RB2...
Don't lose, get a certain amount of points, finish enemies with S or P supers X times...

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Stifu said:
I heard someone saying the conditions to fight Nightmare Geese in RBS are the same as the ones to fight Alfred in RB2...
Don't lose, get a certain amount of points, finish enemies with S or P supers X times...

I think you need to have an average match grade of AAA to fight him. Much like the requirments needed to fight Kain in MotW. The match happens after you fight Krauser. You'll know you've done it if the music changes during the "congratulations" still (where the spotlight's on your character during their winning pose). The announcer says something like, "Don't rest on your laurels. A world of roughness awaits!" (quoting from memory here)

Nightmare Geese is badass incarnate. I don't throw the whole 'badass' term around much, but nothing else describes him. The last time I played him was two years ago, but I remember him having a QUADRUPLE air fireball (yes, you read that right) and teleportation, among other moves. Shin Akuma has NOTHING on Nightmare Geese. Like Shin Akuma, he's a difficult player to fight against, not a cheap fighter who only wins by playing like a scrub (like Omega Rugal in KoF'98). He also has his own stage.

If you make it to him as Wolfgang Krauser, Krauser yells "This is the showdown, GEESE!" while shrugging off his armor. Too cool. Not enough people have seen this Geese in action to appreciate him, and it baffles me how he wasn't included in CvS2 as an uber-boss.

Game Over 19

New Challenger
What are some differences betwwen Nightmare Geese and Gesse? Other than making me game over and those stupid cool as hell glowing flames around him.
And what are the differences between Shin Mr Karate, Mr Karate and Takuma, other than their stupid looks?

Rodi

Crossed Swords Squire
Oh please no more alter ego characters... X_x

As if the karates and their alternate form aren't enough...

Whats the whole point of these Alter Ego characters anyway?
In my opinon, they're a whole waste of space for other characters, they're moves are 99% similar to their original one and they seem to appear in *every* game it gets old...

pfft

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rodi said:
Oh please no more alter ego characters... X_x

As if the karates and their alternate form aren't enough...

Whats the whole point of these Alter Ego characters anyway?
In my opinon, they're a whole waste of space for other characters, they're moves are 99% similar to their original one and they seem to appear in *every* game it gets old...

pfft
There's a contradiction in your post...
If their moves are 99% similar to their original counterpart, then they're not totally a waste of space (not a big one at least)...
As having alternate versions of characters takes very little place compared to having a whole new character...

So, although you don't like them, if they weren't there, that doesn't mean there'd be other characters instead... They're just a "plus" in games.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Werewolf Yagami [B]No matter what Takuma is much more weaker than Akuma said:
That is only your opinion, and no it does not sound funny at all. It is infact a perfect matchup. Mr. Karate and Ryo have always been underrated and slept on, so im not surprised to see this thread.

SNKP know what they are doing and also know much better about their own characters than any of us do.

And if they feel Serious Mr. Karate is as strong as Shin Gouki then so be it, you don't have to like it but Mr. Karate having become Seriuos really is THAT powerful, apparently.

Finally an AOF character gets some significance and a spotlight and many FF fans are upset and want FF to hog up that spot as well. :blow_top:

sigh.

p.s. there is no such thing as 'Shin Mr. Karate'

-.-

Last edited:

sinister

n00b
They brought back Nightmare Geese in KOF 98UM and 02UM

Would have been cool to give us Neowave Geese

sinister

n00b
[/i]

That is only your opinion, and no it does not sound funny at all. It is infact a perfect matchup. Mr. Karate and Ryo have always been underrated and slept on, so im not surprised to see this thread.

SNKP know what they are doing and also know much better about their own characters than any of us do.

And if they feel Serious Mr. Karate is as strong as Shin Gouki then so be it, you don't have to like it but Mr. Karate having become Seriuos really is THAT powerful, apparently.

Finally an AOF character gets some significance and a spotlight and many FF fans are upset and want FF to hog up that spot as well. :blow_top:

sigh.

p.s. there is no such thing as 'Shin Mr. Karate'

-.-

Shin Mr Karate is a very commonly accepted name
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Honki_ni_Natta_Mr._Karate

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I love Neowave Geese and I wish he was a bit more balanced in order to use him more competitively but man this is a horrible necrobump of a 12 year old thread.

sinister

n00b
I love Neowave Geese and I wish he was a bit more balanced in order to use him more competitively but man this is a horrible necrobump of a 12 year old thread.
I do this because when the threads are made people are often distracted by rampant speculation (like an SVC chaos 2), pre wikia ignorance, and the freshness of a game that hasn't gone through the test of time. Certain things weren't addressed properly all those years ago.