Metal Slug X level 1 high scores?

Gemant

Member,
Atrophyed said:

@Gemant : A friend of mine have a USB camera, I'll try to make him record a movie for you to see an huge score ! Please tell me those two tricks ! I'll try to make an even bigger record.:cool:

I would want I see before your play..... then, if your play is autenitic, I will be able to reveal all secrets

Gemant

Member,
after the end of the game... max prisoners visualize are 96.

because Rumi Aikawa is not considerate.....

100 - 4 (Rumi) = 96!!

not 106!!

Last edited:

General_Morden

Quiz Detective
I dont wanna be rude but Atrophyed is a cheater :shame:

No one on this forums knows more about the Slug Games then GEMANT...

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Never trust a Portuguese (especially Atrophyed).

There must be something in their fuckin' DNA that forces them to cheat, lie, scam, gatecrash and make an ass of themselves in general...

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Gemant said:
I see the photo.....

recaptured prisoners: 106.......

:oh_no:

total prisoners in slug x are 100, not 106.....

you have used cheat :shame:

Wrong. Let me tell you something.

Try to beat Metal Slug 3 without any loss and you'll see. It's the only explanation I can find. If you save all the pow's, you will not have them all registered in your HIghscore.

No cheats used. Is this a bug you were talking about ? maybe. I did my job. I even tried to find cheats with google, none so far. only strategies.

Gemant

Member,
Atrophyed said:
Wrong. Let me tell you something.

Try to beat Metal Slug 3 without any loss and you'll see. It's the only explanation I can find. If you save all the pow's, you will not have them all registered in your HIghscore.

No cheats used. Is this a bug you were talking about ? maybe. I did my job. I even tried to find cheats with google, none so far. only strategies.

your photo is fake.

because:

stage 1: 13 prisoners
stage 2: 14 prisoners
stage 3: 18 prisoners
stage 4: 21 prisoners
stage 5: 18 prisoners
stage 6: 16 prisoners

total: 100 prisoners. in stage 1,2,3,5 appear RUMI AIKAWA.... and her is not considered....

100-4=96

in your photo appear 106, this number is fake.....

all secrets for metal slug x are reveals in Japan, on neo geo freak magazine, gamest magazine, and geibun mooks.

exist a world record video and other stuff by SNK....

and the total number of prisoners is 100-4=96!!!

General_Morden

Quiz Detective
Gemant said:
all secrets for metal slug x are reveals in Japan, on neo geo freak magazine, gamest magazine, and geibun mooks.

exist a world record video and other stuff by SNK....

Is there a link to all this cool stuff? :multi_co:

Gemant

Member,
stuff 1: metal slug x mook.

P1010015.jpg

this is a very good guide for metal slug x only.

stuff 2: neo geo freak magazine.

in neo geo freak magazine you can write nearly all information about metal slug x. If you have a gamest magazine, your informations are complete!

stuff 3: super play video. Super play video is world record by HAMU HAMU from Daytona III game center. This video is in VHS from original neo geo MVS cabinet, this is not OFFICIAL video (not gamest or Scitron video) but Daytona III production.

super play video is sold out from some years, but is possible find it in Japan (in some arcade shop)

for me, exist other stuff about slug x, in other japanese magazine

Last edited:

Gemant

Member,
no I'm sorry, but in 2004 I'm go in Tokyo for search other super play video... I want slug 3 (11.000.000 pts)...

Duster

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, you probably will never read this message, but today I beat my record in the first stage as well as my current record of the game, even if after the first death I got distracted :)

Last edited: