Crystal System

I've oowned a modded aes for about a year now, but I'm still kinda new to the neo-geo market. I was wondering what the Crystal System is. I saw it for sale on www.neo-geo.com. Is it the same as a Hyper 64? I hope I don't sound too stupid asking this. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Chris

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
No the crstal system is entirely different, Made by Breezasoft and only had 2 games released for it.

Both of which do look pretty nice but dont justify buying it.

The only relation it has to the Neo is Breeza is owned by Playmore as well IIRC and one of the systems 2 games were made by Eolith.

Freelancer

Banned
My god! The last two Crystal Systems at the Neostore just sold out! Damn it! I had my eye on one of those but figured they'd be there for a while.

Somebody must have just bougth them in the last 2-3 days. :mad:

BlindDrunk

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I also had my eye on them but thought they would be there for quite a while but wasn't in a rush to get the system. It went down to 1 left yesterday so I snapped It up straight away as I play a lot of super sidekicks 4 and wanted to compare It.

Freelancer

Banned
BlindDrunk said:
I also had my eye on them but thought they would be there for quite a while but wasn't in a rush to get the system. It went down to 1 left yesterday so I snapped It up straight away as I play a lot of super sidekicks 4 and wanted to compare It.

You bastard! :mad:
LOL! Just kidding! Enjoy your new toy! :)