| | | Complete Near Mint NGP & NGPC Games: | | |

| | | Arcade Games: | | |
Crush Roller (US) - $18 | Box | Contents
Pac Man (US) - $12.50 | Box | Contents

| | | Arcade Platformer: | | |
Sonic the Hedgehog (JPN, No manual, beat-up box) - $10 | Box | Contents
Sonic The Hedgehog Pocket Adventure (US) - $20

| | | Board Games: | | |
King of Fighters - Battle de Paradise (JPN, mint sealed) - $47.50 | Front | Back

| | | Fighting Games: | | |
Fatal Fury 1st Contact (JPN) - $16 | Box | Contents
Fatal Fury 1st Contact (JPN, slight spine sunfade) - $12 | Box | Contents
King of Fighters R-2 (US) - $12.50 [Discounted, crushage to retail box]
King of Fighters R2 (JPN) - $18 | Box | Contents
King of Fighters R2 (US) - $20 | Box | Contents
The Last Blade: Beyond the Destiny (JPN) - $20| Cover | Contents
The Last Blade: Beyond the Destiny ~ Best Collection (JPN, no manual, not BC cartridge) - $15 | Front | Back | Contents
The Last Blade: Beyond the Destiny (US) - $16.50 | Scan
Samurai Showdown! 2 (US) - $20 | Box | Contents
SNK Vs. Capcom: Match of the Millennium (JPN) - $SOLD

| | | Gambling Games: | | |
Neo Derby Champ (JPN) - $10 | Front | Back | Contents

| | | Mahjong Parlor Games: | | |
Dokodemo Mahjong (JPN) - $25 | Front | Back | Contents

| | | Puzzle Games: | | |
Pocket Reversi (JPN) - $10 [Discounted, crushage to retail box]
Puyo Pop (US) - $35 | Box | Contents
Shanghai Mini (JPN) - $15 | Box | Contents

| | | RPG: | | |
Card Fighter's Clash ~ SNK Version (JPN) (No Manual) - $14 | Box
Card Fighter's Clash ~ Capcom Version (JPN) - $16 | Box | Contents
Dive Alert: Burn [Matt's Version] (JPN) - $16 | Box | Contents
Faselei! (US) - $18.50 | Scan

| | | Shoot 'em Ups: | | |
Cotton (JPN) - $SOLD
Metal Slug 1st Mission (US) - $15 | Box | Contents
Metal Slug 2nd Mission (US) - $SOLD

| | | Sports: | | |
Pocket Tennis (JPN, B&W) - $25 | Front | Back | Contents
Neo Turf Masters (US) - $20 | Box | Contents

Last edited:

Ahchay

Marked Wolf
suicidekiller said:
damn, I'm tempted to buy this strip mahjong game, but I can't play mahjong :annoyed:
It's not that hard. IIRC there's a help mode which gives you hints on which tile to play next. I managed to pick it up fairly easily with the help of gamefaqs.

Cheers
chris

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
20:01:13 [Nesagwa] hey bokmeow

20:01:29 [Nesagwa] wouldnt want to trade sonic megacollection for any of them ngp games would ya

20:02:49 [Nesagwa] or some psx games

20:02:55 [Nesagwa] or n64 junk

20:02:58 [Nesagwa] or anything

20:04:01 [Nesagwa] or uh parappa 2

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Sorry mate, when I'm not in chat it's not accurately reflected in the chat screen, I've noticed.

bokmeow

Just wanted to add I'm looking for Mezase Kanji-Ou!

Must be complete with instruction manual, cardboard box with no crushage and near mint condition, cartridge case, software cartridge with clean label and no peeling or fading, it does not necessarily need the orange warning sheet or any soft catalog that came with it.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
You dont need a UK MOTM cart only do you? I got a 3rd copy and want to get rid of it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
You dont need a UK MOTM cart only do you? I got a 3rd copy and want to get rid of it.
If he doesn't want it, I'd be interested in it... I can pay or trade...
It'd have to be in "as new" shape though...
Let me know. :D

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I just bought it out of one of those EB packs, so its basically new.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Let's wait for bok to tell whether he's interested in it or not before starting to deal... :p

bokmeow

No, not interested, I'm even trying to sell a brand new MOTM that comes brand new with sealing sticker, instruction manual and box.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Hi, I'm an idiot, do these prices include shipping?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well then Nesagwa, PM me with your price or something, if you want to deal with me...

bokmeow

Hildegarn326 said:
Can you take a pic of the slimline NGPC?

Hildegarn326: I can make a scan of it maybe sometime this weekend.

StickmanLoser: Shipping is not included, but it's pretty cheap if you go first class, the cost is usually like 1.29 or something like that.

bokmeow

OK, the scans for the Neo Geo Pocket Color Slimline, Wireless Unit, and Cardfighters' Clash SNK Version have been added.

Don't mind the rainbows in the scan, it was unavoidable due to the scanner lamp.

Hildegaarn and Stickmanloser, since both of you are interested in the Slimline, help me devise a solution.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
What do you want to do, Hildegarn326? I was looking at this as an opportunity to upgrade my normal model. I'm not a "collector", so I'm not frothing at the mouth at it being mint.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Hildegarn326, sent you a PM, please get back to me. I want to process these in the order the posts were received, but I hate to leave someone out in the cold so I want to figure out if there's some congenial arrangements that can be reached.

Hildegarn326

Benimaru's Hairdresser
you haven't sold it already have you? Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've been pretty busy with school lately...

bokmeow

Hildegarn326 said:
you haven't sold it already have you? Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've been pretty busy with school lately...

PM replied to, still here ^_^

Hildegarn326

Benimaru's Hairdresser
The sonic game and fatal fury are 100% english? What do you mean by registration card for puzzle link? Also, you say it is in japanese, is the game still easy to play even though it is in japanese (Is it also easy to find out how to play even though it's japanese)?

bokmeow

Hildegarn326 said:
The sonic game and fatal fury are 100% english? What do you mean by registration card for puzzle link? Also, you say it is in japanese, is the game still easy to play even though it is in japanese (Is it also easy to find out how to play even though it's japanese)?

The Sonic game and Fatal Fury game are 100 % English, they are the US releases, both cartridges are actually programmed with both Japanese and English, so depending upon the internal setting of your NGPC it will play either Japanese title screen or English title screen. You can set these options when you don't have any cartridges inserted into your NGPC, or when you first start up your NGPC after replacing batteries.

All games came with registration card, or feedback card to let SNK know whether you liked the game, what did you like about it. Puzzle Link can be played without knowledge of Japanese, the only think you won't be able to read are the text for stuff like option screen, or the flavor text for the cards you win, which has no impact whatsoever on gameplay. You can easily figure out how to play because the game comes built in with a tutorial.

Hildegarn326

Benimaru's Hairdresser
bokmeow said:
The Sonic game and Fatal Fury game are 100 % English, they are the US releases, both cartridges are actually programmed with both Japanese and English, so depending upon the internal setting of your NGPC it will play either Japanese title screen or English title screen. You can set these options when you don't have any cartridges inserted into your NGPC, or when you first start up your NGPC after replacing batteries.

All games came with registration card, or feedback card to let SNK know whether you liked the game, what did you like about it. Puzzle Link can be played without knowledge of Japanese, the only think you won't be able to read are the text for stuff like option screen, or the flavor text for the cards you win, which has no impact whatsoever on gameplay. You can easily figure out how to play because the game comes built in with a tutorial.
Would the tutorial be hard to understand in japanese? Wouldn't it be describing the rules and stuff with text which would be in japanese?

Last edited:

bokmeow

Hildegarn326 said:
Would the tutorial be hard to understand in japanese? Wouldn't it be describing the rules and stuff with text which would be in japanese?

No, it's done in real time, they demonstrate to you the game mechanics by showing you gameplay in a demonstration stage.

bokmeow

Samurai Shodown! 2 is sold, added Melon Chan's Growth Diary.