Some guitarist drawing...PartDeux <--A.K.A.: I have a scanner please rate my artworks

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Arts #1 & 2:
Scan10007.jpg

Scan10006.jpg

...to be continued...

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Well, they definitely look much better scanned. Excellent stuff like I said before, beautiful linework. I guess I'd like to see some new stuff rather than what I've already seen though...

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
New art, coming right up:
Scan10004.jpg

Scan10005.jpg

Some better scanned work previously seen :p :
Scan100102.jpg

Scan10009.jpg

Scan10010.jpg

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
How do you get the hands and feet so perfect?

I wish I could draw that good.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
How do you get the hands and feet so perfect?

I wish I could draw that good.
Yeah, I personally wish I had the skill of drawing, but I would need lots of lessons and such on technique since I don't do very well at all. M and seba_boi, what would you guys suggest for me to get better at drawing and don't just say draw more!! :p

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Another question for you seba.

Do you do the light little circle things and lines before you draw as a guide or do you just go at it all free style?

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Lets Gekiga In said:
Yeah, I personally wish I had the skill of drawing, but I would need lots of lessons and such on technique since I don't do very well at all. M and seba_boi, what would you guys suggest for me to get better at drawing and don't just say draw more!! :p
Inspiration...?... Are you inspired to draw?... For me, I just try to notice how people pose and act through magazines, TV, movies, or how I see them in the streets & everywhere... Then I create a picture in my mind that I use as reference later on... Seriously!... I'm not kiddin'... I bought an artbook to how to draw people better, but I rarely use it... But now, I practice on drawing animals... I think I need to practice on drawing dogs and horses and such... Next big step!...
Nesagwa said:
Another question for you seba.

Do you do the light little circle things and lines before you draw as a guide or do you just go at it all free style?
I just taught myself how to draw and didn't really get taught by anybody how to do those things properly... But otherwise, I think doing what you said is easier... So yes, I do freestyle... But in some instances (the guy carrying the girl back-to-back) I had to draw some guide-lines to know where the limbs should go and how high/long they should be... Cuz if I don't I'll go over the paper...

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It's really good, but a lot of the legs look funny, that might just be me though.

@M

20 Year Member
Lets Gekiga In said:

I'm afraid "draw more" would be my advice. :) But draw with the express intention of learning - do some still life, model work, etc. - set up a routine that will develop the areas you wish to improve on.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
StickmanLoser said:
It's really good, but a lot of the legs look funny, that might just be me though.
I was gonna say "How so?" but I looked again and I see what you mean... I got annoyed with some of the legs so they turned out that way... I'm still trying to improve my art...

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
My Rinoa fanart from 2001... Kinda sucky but still okay....
Scan10018.jpg

Some runner I drew out of boredom...
Scan10019.JPG

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I think your drawings are very good.

They honestly don't look that amateurish- I mean, if you could get them inked in clean, and colored right- they would look very tight.

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I really enjoy your drawings seba, you too M. It has inspired me to return to the pencil and paper once again...:D

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Holy shit these are awesome, just noticed this thread! BIG tumbs up!

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
I liked them all, but my favorite is where they sit on the bridge...saved that one :)

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
My rendition of Strider... I know I didn't do a perfect job with his design... That's because I didn't have a guide to his proper outfit other than my Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 guide...
icon9.gif

Scanstrider.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
That Strider kicks mega-ass!

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
M said:
That Strider kicks mega-ass!
Haha.... Good!...

I did it by request in another forum... the guy's username was 'striderhiryu' so he asked me for one!... ;)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
seba_boi said:
My rendition of Strider... I know I didn't do a perfect job with his design... That's because I didn't have a guide to his proper outfit other than my Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 guide...
icon9.gif

Scanstrider.jpg

If I hadn't read your comment, I would have mistaken it with Galford !

Actually I think you REALLY draw very well. If you don't quite doing that, you only might get better and better everyday.

Keep it going Seba!:smirk:

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
No prob Shinji...

Now here's a pic I colored thru Paint Shop Pro 8 and fixed the finishing touches thru Photo Shop 7... It's my first time coloring a pic in my computer (I don't normally do it this way) so it's kinda off mark... What'cha think?...
Scansunbathe.jpg