SVC Chaos Manga!

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I'm gonna take the risk of being flamed to show you this
http://www.kof-manga.moonfruit.com/
Already SVC has Manga being produced. Though obviously this isn't cannon but, I think it may be worth browsing through the purdy pictures

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
1 and 3 ?
Is number 2 missing or is my browser being gay ? o_O

Downloading now, I'll see what it looks like...

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I like the artwork alot, I might make an icon outta it. The 1st manga is interesting cuz it shows what happens after the intro for the game. :buttrock:

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
oh ya

ya baby , you need the combined efforts of m.bison , orochi iori and barlog (the boxer) to beat the legendary wolf TERRY BOGARD ....
ok iam a fanboy , so sue me ..bah .
anyway , i love the artwork , although the story doesnt seem to connect (first kyo gets beaten by akuma , then he is fighting against demitri!!) and is it just me ,or is the writer a ruy fanboy , its still the first issue anyway , and its damn good :buttrock:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I'm still wondering why Vega saves Terry.... Maybe now I can find out... ::goes to download::

::fighting evil thoughts in her head::

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Re: oh ya

NO STYLE DM said:
ya baby , you need the combined efforts of m.bison , orochi iori and barlog (the boxer) to beat the legendary wolf TERRY BOGARD ....
anyway , i love the artwork , although the story doesnt seem to connect (first kyo gets beaten by akuma , then he is fighting against demitri!!) and is it just me ,or is the writer a ruy fanboy , its still the first issue anyway , and its damn good :buttrock:

Hard to tell with the lack of an Issue two

Omegagouki

Crazed MVS Addict
That site is awesome, downloadable comics. I'm going into adobie to make my own storyline for it(well I'll use the official one as a skeleton).

S

Simbob4000

anyway , i love the artwork , although the story doesnt seem to connect (first kyo gets beaten by akuma , then he is fighting against demitri!!) and is it just me ,or is the writer a ruy fanboy , its still the first issue anyway , and its damn good

What are you talking about M.Bison doesn't even do anthing to him his just there. the fight is just Iori beating the shit out of Terry and then Terry gets hit by the guy with the strongest punch in the world Barlog. oh could someone tell me who the boy is that ryu meets by the stairway.

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
i told you iam a fanboy

thats what iam talking about , why didnt m.bison act like a man and fight terry (geese did hehe) instead of sending one of his servants (since when did o.iori turn into a servant?) , anyway , terry gets beaten up realy hard by iori , but he still power gyser's him :drool_2: , and then he can continue the fight , barlog surprises him and knocks him out of the window ,although iam a terry fan , but that sence realy made me laugh :lol: , if you know anything about the history of the geese and terry fights (who doesnt?) then you will know what i mean .
i dont know who the kid is , he wears wierd clothes , kinda reminded me of kyo's 99-2k2 custome .

NO STYLE

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I just realized who the two kids who appear before Ryu and Iori were...

They're the two main kids from Card Fighters Clash!! :eek_2: I was sitting there all, "What the hell...?"

On top of that the whole reason why Vega saves Terry after our hungry wolf gets tossed out the window is still a mystery.. even after reading the comic.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Domino-chan said:
I just realized who the two kids who appear before Ryu and Iori were...

They're the two main kids from Card Fighters Clash!! :eek_2: I was sitting there all, "What the hell...?"
Yup, they're Shin and Cap (the male protagonists from CFC -- SNK ver. and CAPCOM ver., respectively). I'm waiting for the comic to turn out to be nothing more than a card-game being played out by the CFC kids. Apparently, God doesn't play dice with the universe -- he plays collectible trading card games with it.

NOT A MATCH! CARDGAME!!

--Chris

Hun

Morden's Lackey
Issue 2 is now for download. Kyo had barely survived against Demitri using the No Style DM and sunlight. And there's a special misprinted "All About SNK Characters"(They said Capcom, instead of SNK) section showing all of the endings in the games that SNK character had starred in.(The feature character is Terry)

S

Simbob4000

Yup, they're Shin and Cap (the male protagonists from CFC -- SNK ver. and CAPCOM ver., respectively). I'm waiting for the comic to turn out to be nothing more than a card-game being played out by the CFC kids. Apparently, God doesn't play dice with the universe -- he plays collectible trading card games with it.

NOT A MATCH! CARDGAME!!

--Chris

I'm also thinking it will end something like that but more like the kids are like the kid from the Twilight Zone movie were the kid can do anything he wont's. But it this comic they are making their favorite Capcom & SNK characters fight eachother

Hun

Morden's Lackey
Issue 4 is now for download! It has Yagami Iori vs Kabagami Genjuro and Kyo facing M. Bison/Vega for the first time.(And Bison/Vega becoming Orochi Bison/Vega?)

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
poor yagami , lost to genjuro :shame:
but it doesnt sound fair to me , genjuro had a sweet bloody sword , while iori only had his little pirple flames , hmm , maybe if he used them better , ah well , cant wait for issue 5 .
and again , the artwork is still great , i expected it to fall down after the first 2 issues , i was wrong:D

no style

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I just d/l most of the 2k2 managa and wow. It is really cool. There is this new chick who is an Orochi has Goenitz's powers. Rugal also is kicking lots off ass

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I just read Issue 2 of SvC: Chaos.... I was mildly amused at Midnight Blissed Kyo... And how the artists zoomed in on Kyo's growing breasts.

So I'm easily amused. :lol:

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Yoooo!! This comic's pretty good... even though I can't translate a lick of it... Y'know... I alway liked this guys comics... His name's Andy Seto, right? I remember in the KOF 2000 comic he did, he had K' fight Terry... Now, in most of his comics, if you're not Kyo, Iori, or K', you usually lose... but the way Terry lost to K' was done tastefully... I'm sooo ready to buy that game on November 13th!!

NO STYLE DM

NEST Puppet
WHAT ?? andy seto is the writer for this comic , i take back what i said about him being a ruy fanboy , I LOVE ANDY SETO , his kof2k comics are the greatest , and that sence with k' and terry is one of the reasons i love him , and after that when terry does that HUGE power gyser that kicks zero's ass so bad , haha and dont forget about kyo and iori having a car race :lol: :lol: .
this comic is just getting better and better .

NO STYLE

SilverWolf

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I like some of the high quailty drawing/paintings in the SVC comic. However the in-comic scenes are only average at best. I hate the KOF comics! They might as well call it the "KYO & IORI COMIC" and put a warning on it stating "only for fanboys." GEESH! They made Andy and Joe seem like powerless, sissy's who couldn't throw a punch to save their lives. They just don't do justice to the other characters. My cousin told me once that Andy got beat up by an Orochi Billy Kane. Also, Andy lost pathetically to Orochi Iori but then again, who doesn't. Andy performed his Shorepadan DM on Orochi Iori, only to have Iori grab his legs and throw him away like a rag doll. That's faking bullshit! Anyhow, I have to admit the SVC comics are better. I like the pic where Vega is hanging on the side of the building while holding on an unconscious Terry in the moonlight. It looked badass.