Next proposed big Las Vegas NEO fan get-together

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
I'll be picking Domino-chan up from work at 3pm today, so we'll see the rest of you over at Gameland around 3:30 or so. I'm going to try bringing some of the new NEO Pocket puzzle games I bought recently (Puyo Puyo, Puzzle Bobble, Magical Drop) -- can't recall if all of these have link capability, but if any of you have your own copies of these that you can bring, maybe we can try some head-to-head puzzling. Later!

--Chris

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
sorry was working today, I have too much crap in my box of comics, mangas, and dvds. Next week Faselei! time, I've been playing all the time lately...."must...collect...all...TSs..." well I'll chip in five bucks for a cake!.

Later,
M-A-D:loco:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Wheeeeeee!

You know a Billy Kane-themed cake would blow my mind... ::winkwinknudgenudge:: ;)

But you guys better show up next week or else I'm gonna spam your mailboxes with yaoi! Okay maybe not but still....

I hope to see you guys next week!

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I would think any bakery can "paint" on an image as long as you give them enough time to do it. Of course after doing many pics of Elmo and Barney they might look at you and go, "WTF?! Who's this guy?" when you show them a Billy Kane pic for the cake.

But that's just what I'm assuming.. I could be wrong.. :loco:

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
So, where was everybody yesterday? Domino-chan and I got there around 3:30, and played plenty of SVC, but didn't see any of the other regulars. Hopefully all of us will be available next Sunday (being Domino-chan's birthday and all).

--Chris

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
I was on the chronic yesterday, then it wore off at six, went home and ate left there to goto gameland but I was like "F that" and went to sunset to play Initial D.

PEACE AND LOVE,
M-A-D:loco:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
No excuses! XD

I really really hope most of you can make it to the Dom-chan's birthday... day. NOT A PARTY. STRUGGLE!

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
sorry, i wont be able to make it this week or the next or the week after that. im going skee shooting and to the gun show next weekend and then comic-con the weekend after that. happy b-day though, domino. im available the 1st weekend of november.

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
Comic CON! GOING THERE! FOR FREE WOOT! as for this sunday, I can make it, cause I can! But where do we go after the party, I dunno if I can get a birthday cake per say, but I can get a cake. WHERE THE HELL IS THE LEADER HE hasn't posted for awhile about this birthday party.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Yeah I'm all for hitting ComicCon here in Vegas. I know I'm working all 3 days but I gotta see which days I can make it after work.

Plus it's the usual pick me up at the Hard Rock after 3pm routine. You know I'll be rushing outta there to hang out with you guys. ;)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
sounds very cool, I like the sound of these lock-ins, but alas being in the UK I won't ever see one.

@domino: have a great birthday, some 2player MVS cab loving would certainly contribute to a good day :)

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Here's an early birthday present, Domino-chan:
921_1.gif

This is a fake pic, btw.
Marco's Arms Dealer said:
Comic CON! GOING THERE! FOR FREE WOOT! as for this sunday, I can make it, cause I can! But where do we go after the party, I dunno if I can get a birthday cake per say, but I can get a cake. WHERE THE HELL IS THE LEADER HE hasn't posted for awhile about this birthday party.
Richard Stott (founder/organizer of the Anime Vegas anime club) is the director of anime programming for the Las Vegas Comic Con. In addition to volunteers from Anime Vegas, he's also brought myself and a few other Meijin Kenryoku anime club members on board. Look for me volunteering in the anime film room.

Check your PM box for a message from me regarding Sunday, dinner, etc.
Domino-chan said:
Plus it's the usual pick me up at the Hard Rock after 3pm routine. You know I'll be rushing outta there to hang out with you guys. ;)
Gotcha -- I'll see you at 3.

--Chris

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I saw that pic the other night.. Damn kids trying to get my hopes up! :angry: Seriously though, I did like the Laurence vs. Vega one. That was funny.

But is that a hint about my cake...? ;)

Now I'm all excited and stuff! Well, more about hanging out with you guys. ^_______^

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Once again, I can't make any promises, especially this Sunday because I might have to help my mom with insurance work, but I'll try my best to make it.

In the event I can't, I will 100% be able to make the Halloween weekend meet up.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Fygee said:
Once again, I can't make any promises, especially this Sunday because I might have to help my mom with insurance work, but I'll try my best to make it.

In the event I can't, I will 100% be able to make the Halloween weekend meet up.
Hrm. So far the following folks have indicated that they will be available today:

Dash no Chris
Domino-chan
Marco's Arms Dealer

The following have indicated that they're going to try to attend but the odds aren't exactly in their favor:

AnechoicJinx
Fygee

And the following folks have said that they won't be available at all today:

BakuretsuMutekiSid
Decepticreep

Here's who I haven't heard from yet:

Dinodoedoe
bi0hazarD
Godzilla128
Honeychan
Mai-bukkake

If any of you are going to be there, please chime in.

--Chris

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Happy Birthday, Domino Chan! Sorry couldn't make it :( . Take care and hope you have fun.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
This was quite possibly one of the best birthdays I've ever had!

Thanks Dash no Chris and Marco's Arms Dealer for a smashing good time! :tickled:

And I got my wish... my Billy Kane cake... Pics coming soon!

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
Poor Billy Kane...man my bladder hurts....so much sprite in one sitting...ass waiter bringing two glasses at a time...getting the pictures developed tomorrow?

So the world can see a pastey white guy with cake...a bad slice of cake that should of been rolled up in a ball(which I did..alot of frosting on my hands, Yum!).

I almost felt like I was dissed at a new friend's party making me wait for two hours...Better be thankful for Inital D being there...and Violent Ken will own that stupid Geese Howard one of these days...I swear it!:angry: For three people it was quite fun for a party!

Soooooo...Chris when is the LV Crew going to your house to play AES games?

I loves the cake,
M-A-D :loco:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Sorry about the lateness... :(

And don't worry... maybe your Violent Ken can own my Goenitz. Hell Geese owned Goenitz earlier... only to be re-owned by Kim Kaphwan.

Man that's alot of ownage.

Yes I am heading to Target tomorrow to get those pics developed... then I shall be passing them on to Chris for scannings.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Marco's Arms Dealer said:
ok it's friday, who is gonna be there besides me, Chris, and Anna?
Well, last Sunday it seemed only Domino-chan and I showed up -- M.A.D., did you make it over to Gameland and somehow miss us?

Domino-chan messaged me overnight to say that Fygee would finally be coming to one of our Sunday get-togethers today, as well as another friend of hers.

I'll be stuck volunteering at the Las Vegas Comic-Con until at least 5 or 6pm today, but I should be free after that. Fygee -- do you have a license and a set of wheels at this point? If so, is there any chance you might be able to give Domino-chan a ride over to Gameland after she finishes work at 3pm? I'm going to call her between 3:30 and 4pm to see if she still needs to be picked up, just in case another ride is unavailable. By that time, I should also have a better idea of how late they'll keep me at the 'con. I really would like to make it to tonight's get-together, especially since we'll have at least one new face there.

--Chris

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
well last sunday was the time warped day of my life since I didn't know what time it was cause I thought all the clocks were fuked up til I left plus I was screwed with no car also...and right now I am at work til 6pm or more later.!

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Fygee informed me that his friend's dad's wedding was yesterday (rather than Saturday) and wasn't available until super late. We're gonna see if we can go to the arcade during the week.

I need to work on my Axl though... I lost to.. another Axl user. The irony... :loco:

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Results of 11/2 gameland getogether

First I want to say hello to all the LV crew. I've just registered today but I've been lurking off-and-on for the last year or so.

Dash no Chris, Domino-chan, and me got together after the Las Vegas Comic con. Not much went down, gameland was pretty dead, but Theranthrope vs. Chris no Dash in cardfighter clash, resulted in Win4-Tie0-Lose1 0wnage for Theranthrope.