Deal with Vektorlogic Ltd Resolved!

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
« PESTILENT » said:
I have Jeff's phone number.
PM me if you need it.

Thanks man. I have his number as well, but calling to UK is expensive. I don't even think my company's phone can dial outside North America. :(

By the way, there email is working again.

Hi there - sorry we had a load of art images mailed through yesterday which totally clogged up the mail servers - all cleaned out now and I have received your mails

Jeff F

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Re: Reply

Vektorlogic Ltd said:
Hi there - sorry we had a load of art images mailed through yesterday which totally clogged up the mail servers - all cleaned out now and I have received your mails

Jeff F

Why is it taking so long to mail my stuff? :(

Last edited:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hey KaedesBlade,

It takes a long time to get anything from the UK :( . It took my order almost a month to get to me. So, I guessing yours is on the way? Did he give you a EMS tracking #??? When I got my Warriors Rage it worked great!! It was well worth the wait. Although, I did experience the same feelings as well when I was waiting, & waiting, & waiting some more :annoyed: . Hang in there, it will come. :smirk:

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
SeaWolf69 said:
Hey KaedesBlade,

It takes a long time to get anything from the UK :( . It took my order almost a month to get to me. So, I guessing yours is on the way? Did he give you a EMS tracking #??? When I got my Warriors Rage it worked great!! It was well worth the wait. Although, I did experience the same feelings as well when I was waiting, & waiting, & waiting some more :annoyed: . Hang in there, it will come. :smirk:

I ordered from him before. My first order was shipped by EMS. It took him 2 weeks to ship the pcb. After shipment, it arrive in 2 days.

This time, I order 3 hyper games with EMS Shipping. His communication was good right up until I sent payment. After that, its like Vektorlogic dropped off the face of the earth. I was promised a EMS tracking number but never got it.

I know he's there, because my friend is in contact with him for a package deal. Jeff F replies back in less than a day. This is whats making me mad. He can reply to other "potential buyers" but not mine. A simple 1 sentance email saying about the status of my order will do. But no, I get nothing. I sent this guy over 5 emails.

I'm not going to wait up month for him to reply or get my stuff. You can say I'm impatient if you want, but its coming to a point that a chargeback with PayPal is necessary. I don't want to deal with this anymore.

I should have listened to slerch666 and bought it all in one transaction, so I don't have to deal with this bullshit again.:oh_no:

Last edited:

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Why do shipments from the UK take so long? I ve been waiting on a game that shipped in August.:oh_no:

Your package is recorded as being delivered on 14 Sep 03 - tracking number has been mailed to you - if you use the telephone you would have found that out immediately - we don't have on-line ordering or tracking, so if I am away for the week and don't get my 2 mailboxes, then I can't get back to you - apologies for the delay in the reply but your package was delivered

An update would be nice :-)

Jeff F

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
I have done 2 transcation with you.

(1) Hyper pcb and ss64-2 for $200
PayPal transaction number: 9LE34499LN6191311

Payment for this order was sent on September 7, 2003. The tracking you give me (#EE 720 959 847 GB) was for this order.

---------------------------------------------------------

(2) 3 Hyper 64 games Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition, Samurai Shodown and Burki One for $240

PayPal transaction number: 6CB01341JF2495737

Payment for this order was sent on September 17, 2003.

I still have not received my 3 hyper games. I got a email from PayPal, saying Jeff F reversed the the chargeback by giving paypal a fake tracking number from a previous transaction. This doesn't help either. That's not the tracking number for this order. Its pretty obvious, the fake tracking number was signed and deliveried on /9/14/03. Payment for my second transaction with him was dated 9/17/03. Hello!?
:rolleyes: :oh_no:

Last edited:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Oooo,

Starting to loose faith with Vektorlogic Ltd??? I was going to order the other Hyper 64 titles Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition, Samurai Shodown and Burki One each with revision 2 motherboards. I do not want to go through what KaedesBlade is going through? Can you comment on this? When I bought my Warriors Rage w/ motherboard via Ebay, it took about a month to get to me & you were out of town too? Don't get me wrong though, the system works great!!! I would like to do future business with you if you things work out well with KaedesBlade. :spock:

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
I keep thinking of buying a hyper and samuarai 2 from vektorlogic but every time I am about to order I read things like this, How can someone run a business like this getting bad press all the time surely it is not that difficult to answer an email...

CheapNeoGeo

Kula's Can,
I have done one transaction with them and it went well. At first I was started to get worried that my Hyper games had not gotten to me when it have been over two weeks, but finally I got an e-mail from Jeff saying that he was out of town and that he would ship my packages. Well as promised he did and he shipped it express mail so I got it even faster. I hope he pulls through for you like he did for me. It sure is frustrating though when you have not gotten packages or even e-mails back.

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
:(

Sounds like business as usual. Sorry to hear about it KaedesBlade, I know all about this...

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
jeff, i told you about the order the guy i traded with placed with them, everything went well, i got my board and three games within 1 week! and ever email was responded to, so i don't know what to say. i was going to have him place another order and they have responded to all his emails, i don't know whats up, keep emailing them and call paypal and go off and ask them how you had a tracking number for a order you paid for 3 days after the tracking number date and then slap them!!! if you need any help or anything let me know, good luck.

slerch666

updyke,
I had a crappy sales experience with Vektorlogic. When I was sending questions inquiring to the price/shipping/type of board and all the little things I wanted to be sure of, I received replies the same day, the next at the latest. Once payment was sent... the tone changed. He had my money and it was then taking him 2-4 days to reply. I was feeling a little worried when, after a WEEK (EMS=3-5 days) I hadn't received my stuff. So I email him and wait. Nothing. Email again. He tells me it shipped EMS (that's all he uses BTW, and EMS only takes 3-5 days to be delivered), doesn't give me tracking number. I wait a few more days. Still nothing. Email him back asking for a tracking number. No reply. Email again the next day and tell him I'm not feeling good about this transaction. Receive reply next day "please confirm you received the email I sent to your AOL account." Funny thing, that. I don't have a fucking AOL account! Then the next day I finally receive an email update with a tracking number. SUPPOSEDLY (I say supposedly, since I don't know for sure he shipped the first time) he shipped my set out and Postal Force (I think those are the EMS guys in the UK) damaged the box and it was returned to him. He then boxed up another set and sent it out. I received it 3 days later.

Long story short, he DID ship. It took him longer than expected and longer than it should have to ship. His communication is flawless in the beginning when making the sale, then he ignores you once he is finished with you.

He will claim "I usually deal with arcade operators and distributors." Well, would you treat them this way? I doubt anyone would come back to Vektorlogic with cases like these. Even business don't like dealing with bullshit.

As I already have all the Hyper stuff I want (all 4 fighters and a Rev2 JAMMA board), I'll never need to buy from him again. I can't tell you how scary it was thinking he had $465 of my money and may not ship at all. That's one feeling I try to avoid and will avoid by not dealing with him in the future.

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Alright, got a email from Jeff F. According to him there was a confusion and he didn't receive the PayPal confirmation email. I wonder why he didn't check his PayPal account. He'll have to go into his account to withdraw the money. Funny how he doesn't check who sends him the funds.:rolleyes: If he only take the time out to look over the transactions, we wouldn't have to go through all this. :oh_no:

He also said, he'll mail my game by EMS on Monday. We will see. I'll update you guys if my stuff arrives.

Last edited:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Well?,

This sucks :annoyed: !! Is there anywhere else I can pick up Hyper 64 titles Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition, Samurai Shodown and Burki One each with revision 2 motherboards?? :spock:

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
KaedesBlade said:
Alright, got a email from Jeff F. According to him there was a confusion and he didn't receive the PayPal confirmation email. I wonder why he didn't check his PayPal account. He'll have to go into his account to withdraw the money. Funny how he doesn't check who sends him the funds.:rolleyes: If he only take the time out to look over the transactions, we wouldn't have to go through all this. :oh_no:

He also said, he'll mail my game by EMS on Monday. We will see. I'll update you guys if my stuff arrives.

Hopefully your still stuff will get delivered finally. Did he offer anything like free stuff or any kind of refund for screwing up your order?

Robert

20 Year Member
I have the same kind of problem with egameuniverse on Ebay. I still wait for a NGPC that I have ordred one month ago!!!

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Snooptalian said:
Hopefully your still stuff will get delivered finally. Did he offer anything like free stuff or any kind of refund for screwing up your order?

No compensation, just said he'll mail it out on Monday.

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
hope you get it man, the games are great, so when they show up, just focus on the fun in the game!