crash course in greek

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
could someone hook me up with some greek words. im trying to impress and need some help

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I am half Grecian. The only way to impress a femme is to actually go to the islands. Dont drive with Ouzo, and get mad Bouzouki skills.
Then you can be a right fag like me.

Also:
Pericles was dolt for thinking sparta was weak, especially considering the massive crop plague the Athenians absorbed.

Sad story.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yeah, thats definately not cool to throw around.
As for hello's...

Start by saying "Kalimera" if she knows her stuff, that word will be on smooth ice. It means "Hello".
Eva re is good to!
Also check out woglife

http://www.wog.com.au/

Its a site that gives a idea to mediterranean upbringings and things people face. (Wog is a racist term coined for Italians and Greeks, since they have distinctive differences from other European countries, but they have so much genetic similarities its uncanny. For some reason it stuck, I dont mind it.)

In Greece there is a way to say things. Like a word like "Xeno", would almost sound like SAY NO. People in america might pronounce it 'Zeee no"
And that makes you look like a moron.
I have a philosophe teacher who is this way. He calls Anixamender, "Anixamender", pronounced more like 'AnHEEmender" I read its like a scot or german would pronounce something. Take that into consideration. There is a harsh back tongue tweak to it, its weird.

I, as well as many others are failing to defeat the image of my big fat greek wedding.They picked the ugliest women to play that part. The only one there with balls was Constantine, and hes been around for years in the biz. Playing mob characters, as well as a principal.

So, from personal experience, dont mention that movie. I for one cant stand that pathetic reputation, especially debinding the greek orthodox with that pool bit. Very disgraceful to firm believers.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
awesome thanks guys keep it rolling

malaka, i know what that one means, heh heh

ill give this a greek bump. :)