English is the best

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
You know by 2010 2/3 of the world will be able to speak at least some basic phrases of English? Fuck learning other languages, sooner or later everyone will be speaking English :D

Slipknot2K

n00b
madmanjock said:
You know by 2010 2/3 of the world will be able to speak at least some basic phrases of English? Fuck learning other languages, sooner or later everyone will be speaking English :D

Open your mind... and learn to close your mouth :mr_t:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Slipknot2K said:
Open your mind... and learn to close your mouth :mr_t:

Dude I wasn't being serious, but the fact that 2/3 will speak English is true. I did Spanish at school. Hola.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i had spanish back in school but forgot a good bit of it.
but alot of people i work with speak spanish so i'm trying
to pick it up informally.
:)
for the record, I've always believed that portaguese is the
most bueatiful language.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Moustik said:
:lol: ist only because its the easiest language of the world and thats it ,try to learn Spanish, French,... you will see how its difficult.
Wow. Your English sucks.

Go learn it and come back with a response.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
NGT said:
"i think spanish and japanese are the best"

Living in California I hear a lot of Spanglish, but I would love to hear this language...

Spanese? Japanish?

:glee:

Japoñol.

Of the 4 languages that I've learned:

I'd have to say that Chinese is the best overall. The grammar is easy, the writing is beautiful, and I think it sounds rather poetic when spoken.

Spanish and Japanese are tied for second. Though, I feel like giving Japanese a slight edge due to its writing system.

As for English...Its the language that I've been speaking the longest (next to Spanish) and even I find it rather nonsensical at times. I've heard some people say that its among the hardest languages to learn, and I wouldn't doubt it. I've noticed that non-english speakers seem to have the most trouble with the large ammount of grammatical rules and excessive use of metaphors.