Thread: European MVS Owners

icon28.gif European MVS Owners

I thought I might as well start a thread for us European MVS owners....

Where do you guys get your MVS boards from? I am tired of buying from USA/Japan/HK due to the high shipping rates involved.

Do you know where to buy MVS games online in Europe? Though....I tend to avoid UK sellers due to their inflated prices!

Hi from Newcastle, although I reside in Barcelona normally.

Well, at first I got most MVS games from USA... It was still cheaper than getting them from France, UK or Germany, really expensive prices. Then I also discovered some people in Barcelona who had deals with local arcade distributors or small arcade saloons, so they got some MVS games at fair prices, and no shipping!. In any case I also suggest cosmicco in HK, shipping and paying costs are high but their prices are unbeatable in a lot of recent games. And the $ is so fucking weak against the that it mades worth it...

Hi, yup I do get stuff from Cosmicco. They are great although paying them is expensive (wire transfer/western union). Sometimes there carts, although working, come in a really bad shape.

Anyway... I was thinking of putting up a website for us European folks, obviously not a replacement for neo-geo.com, but a small niche for us to get together... let me know what you think! (dont say no )

This is what I might put in the website:

News, forums, links, collection photos etc... (give me ideas!)

- Nostromo

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Nostromo:
    Hi, yup I do get stuff from Cosmicco. They are great although paying them is expensive (wire transfer/western union). Sometimes there carts, although working, come in a really bad shape.

Anyway... I was thinking of putting up a website for us European folks, obviously not a replacement for neo-geo.com, but a small niche for us to get together... let me know what you think! (dont say no )
    This is what I might put in the website:
    News, forums, links, collection photos etc... (give me ideas!)
    - Nostromo
    I`ll definately say yes, especially if it would invole some good info about sellers, buyers etc. I think everybody will be interested in good addresses for games boards or whatever neo resources we might need
    [lithy] "f#ck the environment, they'll fix it in the future"
    [GohanX] "Your collectibles are just other people's junk"
    [everybody] "They are SNK. They are gold"

My ebay feedback
    My MVS collection

During my quest for a spare part for my Wonder Boy pcb, I got in touch with a lot of small coin-op resellers and maintenance companies. None of them had the chip I needed, but almost all of them had a bunch of MVS carts and even a couple of MVS boards for sale. Prices were very reasonable, most games made before 92 or 93 could be had for less than $10, one of them even sold a Strikers cart in good condition for $20. So, make sure to check out your local coin-op companies as well.

Nostromo, if you'd open an Euro Neo site, I'd be all for it.
    Check out my new tracks:

Kleines Licht | stage2.TS0401 | Bleepliebe | d-Unit 77 (Rev2) | x.1103 | Nix Verbaut | Slutty Atom | Fanfare | Weg | Transformator

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

You can better watch ebay.be, ebay.nl and ebay.de for mvs games for good prices

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner

if you want games, eBay is the place, most english speakers won't bother with french/german/spanish sellers due to communication problems.

there are lots of UK places I know, but you don't want to pay UK prices.

the neogamers.fr site looked ok.
    I'm selling some MVS carts,art sets & kits, some Rare AES conversions and games, SNK Mooks, SNK AES Hardware, and about 40 Neo CDs

Check the selling forums for my name!

PRICES ADDED TO (pretty much) EVERYTHING!

Kuroko's Training Dummy

coinopexpress.com

Thread Information