Singapore

tsumake

New Challenger
Ok, I have a weird question, but I have a housemate who's from Singapore. I go to Wesleyan University. Does anyone know any singaporeans from Wesleyan? I ask because I'm under the impression that Singapore is small (ok, not that small, but it's worth a shot). Yeah, this is a weird question. I don't want to give the guy's name out, but I think I gave enough info.

N

Nenin Fusuke

FYI, Singapore has a poplation of 3.5 million for that a small country.

Hey guys ! Neo Geo here is really rare now but back in the late 90s shops are quite plenty.

anyway here is my collection :

Neo Geo CD Set
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Used to have a Neo Geo Home Cart
Wanted to buy a CDZ .....
Anyway tried any CD related MODs for the 1x speed NGCD ???

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Nevermind, I believe not many people will get angry.
Anyone know what happen to <a href="http://www.sg-zone.com" target="_blank">sg-zone</a>?

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Wizard-Yagami have you taken back your account? If not did you create another one?
Looks like sg-zone is gone. crying

<small>[ March 14, 2003, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Terry Power ]</small>

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
I want to take a trip and visit Singapore. If not this year then next year. I bought a book at the bookstore on Singapore. Your country has a very interesting history. I'm curious since I have not read the whole book does everybody speak english there or do I need to learn some Chinese? Also, do I have to be worried about the quality of food in pubic? I heard that a friend of my friend went to Singapore and caught a tape worm eating from one of the food carts in the streets!

<small>[ March 14, 2003, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: jbeedham ]</small>

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Unless you are talking to a chinese who doesn't know english, you don't need to know chinese. About the tapeworm, either that's a joke or it's real, some place are not really very clean, so you have to be careful, the best place to eat in is at foodcourt, fast food, cook yourself or hotel food.

Hi I am visiting Singapore in a few weeks. Can you stil buy Neogeo games there? Any stores still sell them?

Thanks