Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60

Thread: Char. Die SNK nicht oft erscheinen lies!

  1. #26
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    dfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    baden baden/germany
    Posts
    890

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by Atrophyed:
    <strong>

    Il se cahce partout.

    Guten hart meine freunden! </strong><hr></blockquote>


    what do you mean by this?
    i translate it into english:

    Good hard my friends!

    ?
    Leben?.....Fallen?.....VOLKSGASMASKE



  2. #27
    SouthTown StreetSweeper

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Stephane Fan Club
    Posts
    551

    Post

    Stephane schleich Dich, wenn dir nichts besseres einfällt, Holzkopf. Nasty Translation: Hasta la vista Frenchie!
    The Killer Instinct - You will provide it!

  3. #28
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    wird wohl langsam zeit, das das deutsche forum wieder abgeschafft wird, oder?
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  4. #29
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    dfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    baden baden/germany
    Posts
    890

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by supergoose79:
    <strong>wird wohl langsam zeit, das das deutsche forum wieder abgeschafft wird, oder?</strong><hr></blockquote>

    ???
    Leben?.....Fallen?.....VOLKSGASMASKE



  5. #30
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    denkst du net, dass gerade das deutsche forum immer wieder von solchen typen, wie stephane zugespammt wird?
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  6. #31
    SouthTown StreetSweeper

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Stephane Fan Club
    Posts
    551

    Post

    Ich finde eher, wir sollten solchen Typen zeigen, was wir von sowas halten! <img src="graemlins/glee.gif" border="0" alt="[Glee]" />
    The Killer Instinct - You will provide it!

  7. #32
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    dfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    baden baden/germany
    Posts
    890

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by supergoose79:
    <strong>denkst du net, dass gerade das deutsche forum immer wieder von solchen typen, wie stephane zugespammt wird?</strong><hr></blockquote>

    tja mag sein..
    noch ein guter grund dafür das wir mods
    brauchen.
    Leben?.....Fallen?.....VOLKSGASMASKE



  8. #33
    Boss Hogg
    Stephane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Is there - Inside Your Mind ...

    Posts
    4,185

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by Kyokugen Star:
    <strong>Ich finde eher, wir sollten solchen Typen zeigen, was wir von sowas halten! <img src="graemlins/glee.gif" border="0" alt="[Glee]" /> </strong><hr></blockquote>

    Dieb ohne Ehre !!!!



  9. #34
    SouthTown StreetSweeper

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Stephane Fan Club
    Posts
    551

    icon29.gif

    Ich mag dich auch. <img src="graemlins/eek2.gif" border="0" alt="[Eek 2]" />

    Verblendet sind sie und sie wissen nicht was sie tun ...
    The Killer Instinct - You will provide it!

  10. #35
    Who?
    Atro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Game Room.

    Posts
    8,321

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by Kyokugen Star:
    <strong>Ich mag dich auch. <img src="graemlins/eek2.gif" border="0" alt="[Eek 2]" />

    Verblendet sind sie und sie wissen nicht was sie tun ...</strong><hr></blockquote>

    have shame on you.
    <img src="graemlins/ohno.gif" border="0" alt="[Oh No]" />

  11. #36
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    und? was "sag'" ich?

    @ stephane : you don't want any scammers on the boards? know what? maybe you're not a scammer, but you're a fucking spammer ...
    i already told you to place a permanent warning in your sig and to stop bitching.

    you don't even understand german, so get the fuck out o' here! <img src="graemlins/glee.gif" border="0" alt="[Glee]" />
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  12. #37
    Sakura's Bank Manager
    dfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    baden baden/germany
    Posts
    890

    Post

    was regst du dich denn überhaupt auf goose?
    lass sie doch! wenn keiner darauf reagiert hören die
    zwei schnell auf! war immer so!
    Leben?.....Fallen?.....VOLKSGASMASKE



  13. #38
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    wie würden die sich wohl freuen, wenn ich immermal in ihrem franzosen forum spammen würde?

    ach ... mir soll's egal sein. ich baue jetzt schnell meine neue mak fertig und reagiere mich bei ner runde metal slug ab.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  14. #39
    Boss Hogg
    Stephane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Is there - Inside Your Mind ...

    Posts
    4,185

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by supergoose79:
    <strong>und? was "sag'" ich?

    @ stephane : you don't want any scammers on the boards? know what? maybe you're not a scammer, but you're a fucking spammer ...
    i already told you to place a permanent warning in your sig and to stop bitching.

    you don't even understand german, so get the fuck out o' here! <img src="graemlins/glee.gif" border="0" alt="[Glee]" /> </strong><hr></blockquote>


    And you are proud to accept and talk with a scammer in this thread ?



  15. #40
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    i'm sooo sorry ...

    since he's one of the very few, who know about the circumstances, we asked him a question about a well known video game magazine, that's out of print, since a couple of months. doing so isn't a crime in germany. we're even allowed to talk to murderers. just imagine ...
    none of us was going to praise him for doing that ms shit and we already mentioned that over and over again, but you (and some others) just don't get it.
    there's nothing you can do to prevent him from posting on these boards. complaining won't help, since he's only making fun of you and if you can't post on the same boards as him ... well ... then ... just leave. simple as that.
    i'm fucking sick of that shit. get a life, boy ...
    <img src="graemlins/smirk.gif" border="0" alt="[Smirk]" />
    ps : none of us knows you in person. do you have any kind of proof that you're not dealing with crack or dope to finance your expansive video game equipment?

    [ October 03, 2002: Message edited by: supergoose79 ]</p>
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  16. #41
    Boss Hogg
    Stephane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Is there - Inside Your Mind ...

    Posts
    4,185

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by supergoose79:
    <strong>i'm sooo sorry ...

    since he's one of the very few, who know about the circumstances, we asked him a question about a well known video game magazine, that's out of print, since a couple of months. doing so isn't a crime in germany. we're even allowed to talk to murderers. just imagine ...
    none of us was going to praise him for doing that ms shit and we already mentioned that over and over again, but you (and some others) just don't get it.
    there's nothing you can do to prevent him from posting on these boards. complaining won't help, since he's only making fun of you and if you can't post on the same boards as him ... well ... then ... just leave. simple as that.
    i'm fucking sick of that shit. get a life, boy ...
    <img src="graemlins/smirk.gif" border="0" alt="[Smirk]" />
    ps : none of us knows you in person. do you have any kind of proof that you're not dealing with crack or dope to finance your expansive video game equipment?

    [ October 03, 2002: Message edited by: supergoose79 ]</strong><hr></blockquote>


    you answer are strange, why you protect and defend soo much a certified scammer ?
    We will not stop, and we will not forget, that s too easy !



  17. #42
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by Stephane:
    <strong>you answer are strange, why you protect and defend soo much a certified scammer ?
    We will not stop, and we will not forget, that s too easy !</strong><hr></blockquote>

    stephane, is it really that hard to understand?

    i definitely don't want you to forget. just place a pic and some info about that ms auction in your sic and everybody will be warned without destroying topics like this one.
    your comment's just don't belong topic, that's why i'm pissed.

    may i ask you for a favor? if so :
    please give me a link to a posting of mine, where i mentioned that i'm happy about that ms deal.
    in fact, i'm very disappointed by that deal and don't want to protect him in that matter, but i'm really pissed, when i'm blamed for asking him a simple question that's totally off topic.

    well ...
    if you're still thinking, that i want to protect him regarding that strange deal, you're absolutely wrong, but maybe you're just in the need of new dictionary or an updated translating program.

    however ...
    i don't care what you may think of me.
    i know that i'm not a scammer and that i always tried to be a nice guy. that's the only stuff i really care about.

    ps : KS is only making fun of you and he will do so, till you stop bitching and spamming. hope you will get it someday ...
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  18. #43
    Boss Hogg
    Stephane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Is there - Inside Your Mind ...

    Posts
    4,185

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by supergoose79:
    <strong>

    stephane, is it really that hard to understand?

    i definitely don't want you to forget. just place a pic and some info about that ms auction in your sic and everybody will be warned without destroying topics like this one.
    your comment's just don't belong topic, that's why i'm pissed.

    may i ask you for a favor? if so :
    please give me a link to a posting of mine, where i mentioned that i'm happy about that ms deal.
    in fact, i'm very disappointed by that deal and don't want to protect him in that matter, but i'm really pissed, when i'm blamed for asking him a simple question that's totally off topic.

    well ...
    if you're still thinking, that i want to protect him regarding that strange deal, you're absolutely wrong, but maybe you're just in the need of new dictionary or an updated translating program.

    however ...
    i don't care what you may think of me.
    i know that i'm not a scammer and that i always tried to be a nice guy. that's the only stuff i really care about.

    ps : KS is only making fun of you and he will do so, till you stop bitching and spamming. hope you will get it someday ...</strong><hr></blockquote>


    in first i have never talked about you, never, and dont care if ks make fun of me.
    And i dont understand why no one here dont push him to leave this forum, dont talk about him , ignore him, he come here only because everyone is friendly with him and talk with him.
    And i will not put a sig about him, no one will care about that .
    dont you feel something wrong when you see soo much peoples is nice with him ?



  19. #44
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    stephane, i'm sick of it and i'm tired.
    whatever he did, he still is a human being and deserves to be treated like this.
    no one has been forced to bid on that auction. the fact and the matter is that everybody, who's spending that much on neo games knows that there are conversions and bootlegs, that aren't worth that much. this is the internet and you shall know, that there's a lot of fake stuff. Bahamut has been much too naive and that's why he had to pay the price. that's the way life goes.
    about 2 years ago, i've been scammed, too. i wanted to buy a 800$ bmx frame and got an 40$ one. i've been pissed too, but i learned much out of that experience and solved that problem on my own.

    however ...
    Bahamut doesn't seem to care anymore. so ... why shall i? life goes on ...

    to be honest, i've got to "say" that imo there are some things in life, that are much more important than money or video games. don't get me wrong. i'm not rich. i'm a student who has about 50$ per month left, but i just don't care.
    it could be worse. KS didn't kill Bahamut ...

    one more thing :
    maybe you didn't talk about me, but you've been talking to me. it's pretty much the same ...

    edit : some typos

    [ October 03, 2002: Message edited by: supergoose79 ]</p>
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  20. #45
    Art of Typing Wiz


    Viewpoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas

    Posts
    4,931

    icon33.gif

    Stephane, vous n'allez pas changer n'importe qui esprit à ce sujet.

    À moins que KS ait volé personnellement de Shawn, rien ne sera fait au sujet de lui. Je suis désolé mais égal je vois la sottise de discuter avec lui. Je n'essaye pas d'être l'ami avec KS mais, à moins que Bahamut parle vers le haut, il n'y a rien à davantage être parlé de.

    *Note: I had a friend of mine who's learning french post this for me and yes he told me it was sloppy but what can you expect for 1st year student? *

    Supergoose,
    No offense sir but the game in question was not listed as a conversion and thus this is where people are angry at Ralph.

    I cannot stress the history behind people like NGF who have done such a schrecklich thing.

    It's this fact which is why so many people are angry with him.

    There is a level of trust you earn here with the people you trade/sell games with. Ralph was here for a long time so when he sold that game and didn't tell anyone it was a fake, he basically lied about the cart's condition.

    When you spend that much money, you should expect to get what you pay for...

    [ October 04, 2002: Message edited by: BonusKun ]</p>

  21. #46
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    BK, i got your points (long ago) and you're absolutely right.

    i just want to warn everyone out there, to be very carefull. even if it's a trusted seller.
    i ever thought that Bahamut didn't know, that it's been an auction by KS. he thought that it's been an auction by someone named "snkadorer" (or something like that). that seller didn't even had lots of positive feedback. another thing is that i recall Bahamut "saying, that the seller didn't answer his questions before the auction ended. imo bidding on such an auction is very stupid.

    so ... why doesn't Bahamut show up in here? why?
    i really do think that he doesn't care anymore and that is why i think that this special story is all over.

    still, i do think that talking to KS is ok. he can be kind o' rude sometimes, but most of the time he still is a nice guy. maybe you think it's dumb, but on the other hand ... if there are people, who keep on flaming him, there'll never be the solution they want.

    well ... whatever ...
    to put it in short :
    i'm really fucking sick of all that bitching. we had a quite good and interesting conversation going on in here, but still there are some guys who feel the need to disturb us.
    BK, Stephane, do i really ask for that much? c'mon ... there are currently about 10 german members in here and we already know about that
    auction. none of us praised him and everyone who placed a statement regarding that deal, said that it's been wrong and that they are disappointed or pissed. lot's of us asked him to refund the money. in fact there have been lot of flamewars on several german boards, too. what else do you expect us to do?

    please, i beg you, please leave that kind o' stuff in general, the war room or the selling forum, where it belongs to. it's fucking annoying to me and some others, too.
    all that bitching and bashing are making it even worse ...

    one more thing, cause maybe it's time to tell the whole truth :

    yes, i've been the one who has tried to help Bahamut and gave him a link to a page, where he can get his address and telephone number. i really wanted him to talk to KS, cause i still think that there has been a chance to get his money back. but what did Bahamut instead? he went fucking crazy and destroyed lots of other auctions by KS before trying to talk to him or to visit him and that's why KS had to pay lots of auction fees. think what you want, but i'm pretty sure that this is exactly the reason, why he doesn't show up on the boards anymore. Bahamut has proven to be nothing better than KS and nobody's complaining about him, cause they just don't want to be open minded enough to see the truth.

    here's a little quote for ya :

    [quote]Topic: some help ...
    supergoose79
    Member
    Member # 2448
    posted April 06, 2002 11:58 AM
    hi there,
    please visit this page :
    <a href="http://www.telefonbuch.de/" target="_blank">http://www.telefonbuch.de/</a>
    you will find his number & adress there. (it's very easy.) just call/visit him and stop that shit.
    PLEASE DON'T let them know where you got that information from.
    i wish you the best of luck!
    i know my english sucks ... but ... maybe this will help you.
    goose<hr></blockquote>

    see?

    btw : that's it. i think, it's all said by now and i really don't want to place any further statements regarding KS and that auction, since i noticed that it's useless. lots of members don't want to talk in a normal way and they don't want to get warned, they just want to flame.
    keep on bashing and i'm out o' here.
    lot's of people don't want to listen to other's opinions. so ... maybe i shall start talking to myself, cause i think, it will be less frustrating.
    sad but true ... even if you won't care ...
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  22. #47
    Bashful Neophyte

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14

    Post

    ach scheisse hier!
    1. deutsch schreiben
    2. thema ist gegessen
    3. lasst doch den franzosen!
    livin straight

  23. #48
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    keine sorge.
    war das letzte mal, dass ich mich dazu geäussert habe. ich hasse es nur, wenn jemand, der mir ständig dazwischen sabbelt, virtuell den mund verbieten will.

    und falls ein anderer eindruck entstanden sein sollte, kann ich auch entwarnen : ich bin absolut relaxt.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

  24. #49
    Art of Typing Wiz


    Viewpoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas

    Posts
    4,931

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by supergoose79:
    <strong>
    BK, Stephane, do i really ask for that much? c'mon ... there are currently about 10 german members in here and we already know about that
    auction. none of us praised him and everyone who placed a statement regarding that deal, said that it's been wrong and that they are disappointed or pissed. lot's of us asked him to refund the money. in fact there have been lot of flamewars on several german boards, too. what else do you expect us to do?</strong><hr></blockquote>

    Personally I don't think you're asking much at all. I don't personally care about this either way. Flaming the man isn't going to cause any results and I pretty much told Stephane the same excat thing you're telling me now.

    I used to speak to Ralph a lot more but it's kind of hard to do so when he's being attacked by so many people.

    I indeed have many better things to do than to bitch at the man for what he did.

    [ October 04, 2002: Message edited by: BonusKun ]</p>

  25. #50
    Die Gans

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    3,889

    Post

    BK, you're the best.
    exactly the kind of response, i wanted.
    danke.
    Originally Posted by kernow:
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •