Thread: Internation English Topic!

Galford's Armourer

Post Internation English Topic!

tee hee hee hee, I'm too evil...Well, Just got a TON of NGPC stuff today. I love it to death.

Mods, please don't delete this topic! It's too original! pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeee!
    I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next".
    They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
    SCAMMERS
    dirtboy69

Boss Hogg

Arrow

my tailor is rich !

Hah humorous topic indeed. That NGPC got you pretty excited, I remember I opened mine on Christmas day after begging for one with Metal Slug 1st mission, Quality, much better than my GBC at the time.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Galford's Armourer

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Bio-Motor Unitron RoX!
    I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next".
    They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
    SCAMMERS
    dirtboy69

Dodgeball Yakuza

Any new things we can talk about? Welcome me?

Who?

bump

A nice english thread is atractive! keep posting !

I got an SP today. It had dust in it. Then I got another one with a little less dust in it. Goddamn Ninspendo frown

I love sexy knickers!

with all this prob with gameboy sp, i am may considering getting a gba and black light.

What do you mean dust?? My SP is fucking awesome
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Amano's Drinking Buddy

I love samurai showdown 2 for ngpc. It's one of the best games on the system. and I also love 2nd mission because it's the last game I ever got in english before snk voluntarily threw in the towel

Galford's Armourer

No hablare ingles, es la lengua de los destruidores del Imperio Castellano! E y inglesi que pizza sono! Non posso parlare l'italiano molto bene crying

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>
    I love SNK and Sega!

Cham Cham's Banana

icon24.gif

I got a pretty good laugh out of this thread topic. Oh yeah, I have to add to it. I was also giddy when I got my NGPC w/ gals fighter. I played it endlessly for the next week and I still play it. Currently I am obsessed with MOTM and Metal Slug 2nd mission and my NGH system. Finally about 2 months ago I got(was able to afford) a NGH system and some games. OMG!!! I have never been so addicted to anything in my life. All that built up anxiety and longing to own and play a NGH system for all these years is coming out with a wrath. For the last 2 months, every free moment I have I am either on here or playing my Neo with no sign of letting up. I saw in someone's sig this quote: "Have you ever felt the spirit of a neo?" This is an understatement, at work I am playing KOF matches in my head. Today at my college I was showing my friend some combos on an imaginary controller, then these people started staring at me and laughing because of all the hand motions I was throwing out. Sorry if this all sounds pathetic to you guys, but holy hot damn I feel like a million bucks. I haven't touched my PS2, XBOX or Gamecube for these 2 months now, except for the 4 measely hours I put into zelda wink . Thank you SNK.
    *Neo-Geo.com Best Sellers List*: Wolf, B.I.GPSYCHE, mikace01

Great Sellers:
    Idburnu, Zizzer, samuraiX, TheWorm2, Joe McCabe, maxlords, Kiselgof, NeoBob, rhiohki, Spike Spiegel, Ghost-Dog, Robert Wallace, dreamstationx, thefub, c.t.h, dave6479, BoriquaSNK, Kid Aphex, FTL

Great Buyers:
    sefskillz, kiun, qube, Saryan, SolidSnakeII, BIG BEAR, StarPhoenix, NEOryu, Bulletnyourass, CarBaXinE, Frame Gride 2

Dodgeball Yakuza

Sickliquid86:
    No hablare ingles, es la lengua de los destruidores del Imperio Castellano! E y inglesi que pizza sono! Non posso parlare l'italiano molto bene crying
    Is that a new type of english? Can you teach me this new type of english?

Who?

icon33.gif

Sickliquid86:
    Combined Spanish ( castelan ) + italian.

Definitelly not English. do you really know how to read properly ?

Stop drink that "liquid" , you're turning yourself into a deep "sickness" due to that "sickliquid" madness.

Keep posting only spam sickboy. oh_no

Galford's Armourer

No hablare ingles, es la lengua de los destruidores del Imperio Castellano! E y inglesi que pizza sono! Non posso parlare l'italiano molto bene
    I will not Speak english, it is the language if the Destroyers of the Spanish empire. And the english how uncool they are! I cant speak italian very well.
    ----
    I posted in English now, see
    Anyways ummm, this should be posted somewhere else see
    For discussion in languages other than English.
    is this other than English? Me thinks not loco

<small>[ May 11, 2003, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>
    I love SNK and Sega!

Thread Information