Neoayato au japon

Robert

20 Year Member
Bahamut, le warning était comment ( comme celui sur les photos de hakkun)? dans quelle langue?

bahamut

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver, ,
Je crois qu'il était en anglais (voir peut-être en français) mais j'ai que de l'US presque donc pas de warning Jap de toute manière pour moi...

Robert

20 Year Member
Oui mais savoir si c'est en français est important car si c'est le cas alors c'est que c'est Guillemot qui l'a fait,enfin je penses, et donc que ces warning viendraient des distributeurs.

bahamut

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver, ,
Je suis d'accord avec toi, ça vient des distributeurs à mon avis. Je vérifie chez moi ce soir et je te dis ça demain.

H

Hakkun

A guy on Shito's thread wrote he found the pilepsy warning on a SB2020 too... :(

I give up.

Robert

20 Year Member
I'm not surprised by that, all the games released at this period must have the warning, I'm sure that we'll find other games.
P.S: si c'est les distributeurs, peux-t-on dire qu'un je n'est pas complet s'il ne l'a pas? Pour moi non car cela ne vient pas de SNK.

Scalpeur

Genam's Azami Sharpener
On my mind, it really depend of the country the game come from<hr></blockquote>
Yes that's what I explained above.
And, after I trhew an eye to the picture of the World hearoes I can say that I'm sure that my GMOTW came with this pink paper.

So... It has absolutly no value since you thaught previously that there weren't any pink paper with GMOTW

Anyway, if you want to contact Laurent for a pink paper (it doesn't depend on th game ...), here is the mail: ayato@ayato.fr
:)

H

Hakkun

Originally posted by Scalpeur:
<strong>Anyway, if you want to contact Laurent for a pink paper (it doesn't depend on th game ...), here is the mail: ayato@ayato.fr
:) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Merci. :)