For those who think I am a price jacker....

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Originally posted by Parallax Abstraction:
[QB][/QB]<hr></blockquote>

Missing the manual is a fact everybody will immediately notice,not only you and me.

In the aes market,it is easy to get fooled by auction like that.

Always was said it's buyer's fault.
But I explained the reason why Kenny did so much money,after,I remember you,having sold the cart previously to Cole for well less.

Even just this fact SHOULD make you wonder and realize that Kenny did a deceptive auction,selling the cart for a lot more than its normal price range.

And please quit with the old motto"I have NO control" Kenny loves to repeat.

Try to remember this,again:
HONESTY and FAIRNESS are different matters.

Neobomberman or Carlson would have handle the auction a lot more fairly.

[ January 17, 2003: Message edited by: FTL ]</p>

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Originally posted by FTL:
<strong>

Missing the manual is a fact everybody will immediately notice,not only you and me.

In the aes market,it is easy to get fooled by auction like that.

Always was said it's buyer's fault.
But I explained the reason why Kenny did so much money,after,I remember you,having sold the cart previously to Cole for well less.

Even just this fact SHOULD make you wonder and realize that Kenny did a deceptive auction,selling the cart for a lot more than its normal price range.

Try to remember this,again:
HONESTY and FAIRNESS are different matters.

Neobomberman or Carlson would have handle the auction a lot more fairly.

[ January 17, 2003: Message edited by: FTL ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

The whole picture issue is wrong, IMHO.

Often NGH carts come w/out the manual too.
Often conversions come with the manual.

My 0.02 again.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
<strong>

[ January 17, 2003: Message edited by: FTL ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

So am I supposed to just disregard the manual so bidders have a "better clue that it's a conversion"? Should I just toss it since "conversions don't normally come with a manual"? Do you HEAR yourself?........Do you ACTUALLY hear yourself?

FTL, that is a LOAD OF SHIT. You are a complete HYPOCRIT. I still can't believe my eyes........

When you start school way back as a rug-rat, you generally learn how to READ! And, as you age, your intelligence normally grows. This is not apparent with some of you. I cannot believe you guys even have the gall to post some of your remarks when they couldn't be further from the truth.

There is NO EXCUSE for not reading an item's description. If you bid on something, you better have read and UNDERSTOOD the meat of the description. Bidding/Winning an auction without just shows what a retard you actually are.

I can't believe this thread has grown to 10 pages; it really shouldn't have.

I will continue with "I have NO control over the $$$ of the item"........the auction was set @ $1 WITHOUT A FUCKING RESERVE!

WHAT IS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND????

TonK

Least Valuable Player
FTL can't swallow his pride, even though he looks like a blatant ass right now.

I have to agree with Kenny 100% here.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Try to read then kenny Boy.

I ALWAYS stated it is BUYER'S fault.

I gave a reason to explain why your auction went that high.
In your opinion why it was CATCHY
In mine and others' why it was DECEPTIVE.

I do not really care about you.
That is my honest opinion.

I'm sorry if you cannot understand that,but you singled out one of the most suspicious auction I have ever seen.
That my opinion,as I have my opinion about your slug 2 home cart for $1100+ and ZERO feedback bidders involved.
As I have my opinion about your poor price jacking with your sales here in the forums.

As I respect your opinion,you should respect mine,avoiding to use cuss word or heavy words.

FYI: All my work with the price guide is based on facts and suggestions from neo geo collectors and players.
When I started to update the price guide,I already got all my games.
The stake winner I wanted from you was to upgrade my copy.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
<strong>Try to read then kenny Boy.

I ALWAYS stated it is BUYER'S fault.

I gave a reason to explain why your auction went that high.
In your opinion why it was CATCHY
In mine and others' why it was DECEPTIVE.

I do not really care about you.
That is my honest opinion.

I'm sorry if you cannot understand that,but you singled out one of the most suspicious auction I have ever seen.
That my opinion,as I have my opinion about your slug 2 home cart for $1100+ and ZERO feedback bidders involved.
As I have my opinion about your poor price jacking with your sales here in the forums.

As I respect your opinion,you should respect mine,avoiding to use cuss word or heavy words.

FYI: All my work with the price guide is based on facts and suggestions from neo geo collectors and players.
When I started to update the price guide,I already got all my games.
The stake winner I wanted from you was to upgrade my copy.</strong><hr></blockquote>

FTL, I do understand you now. I hope you understand me. While you feel I was intentionally being deceptive, I was 100% innocent. I never imagined this auction to clear $250 due to it's functionality & it being a conversion.

This was a surprise to me too.

Let's bring this arguement to an end, shall we? Let's agree to disagree and walk away as gentleman.

Kpj

Kidnemo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've read some pretty messed up stuff about Kenny in the past - but I have to dissagree with FTL.

What Kenny did was totally legit.

If you have 400 bones to spend and you're not reading the description...thats your f@cking fault.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
No law can prevent stupidity.

And that's all. And that's right as well.

Cause stupidity turn to be a self-punishing sin.