athena sketch

7zark7

, ,
<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/vriley/PhotoAlbum.html" target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/vriley/PhotoAlbum.html</a>

I haven't had much drawing time lately, but heres an athena that I did.

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
These are nice. What medium are those done on?

zako

n00b
Alright?? These are spectacular, everyone on this site has seemed to forgotten the meaning or critique and confused it with gothic negativity. Those pics are awesome and i know for sure that i couldnt do better, and ever if i could i wouls till respect your talent. Keep uo teh good work.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I'll put up some of mine soon, it may be in a couple of weeks. But for work to be here does it have to be fanart? because all mine are mine, original.. sorry for the alright, but something looks a bit off, not sure what but in certain spots of most of the drawings there is something odd... sometimes it's stretched sometimes squahed. It has something to do with dimensions

edit: also gothic? ooh that hurts! but I can tell you I know my art. after 300 drawings I'm sure I've got it down. and in my entire career I've seen more than 1000 different pieces. I know what I'm talking about!

<small>[ March 11, 2003, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: zorro ]</small>

7zark7

, ,
Thanks for the comments guys. I'll probably ink the athena and color it at some point.

I apriciate the crit and am constantly striving to improve.

Zorro, you should post a web page with your work. I'd love to see some of it.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I'd love to, butI gotta scan on my dad's g4 and find a place to put them up the weekend after this one. I don't want to deal with trying it at school with a bad scanner and horrible bandwidth. if anyone can place mine on thier site I'll gladly put them up

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Absolutely beautiful, I tip my hat to you.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
GREAT stuff...as usual!!
Keep it up man.
Hey Zorro,I picked that up,now I have to get a new PC which will be very soon :)
and test that 2.0 USB speed out...
yeah,I am overdue for a new machine..
I'll talk to ya.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
glad I could help. I know as soon as I find a place for my images I'm gonna use that to scan my art into existance. Because the other scanners I have access to aren't even half as good.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
zorro:
glad I could help. I know as soon as I find a place for my images I'm gonna use that to scan my art into existance. Because the other scanners I have access to aren't even half as good.
Yeah,I appreciate that and I get the rebate too which is cool...
You knoiw pf any good A3 scanners?? I will probably pick up another.
Thanks.
-BB

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Zark, I have your xiangfei as my wallpaper. I really like your work so keep making it. You've got a lot of talent and I hope you use it well towards something you really like.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
gasp!
reiko!
:)
hey.
draw shiki.
or vice.
love your stuff man.

7zark7

, ,
Thanks,for the comments.

I'm flattered that my drawing made it to a wallpaper somewhere. really cool. Thanks.

I don't think I've ever drawn vice. I'll give her a shot. Does Shiki's popularity seem high compared to the overall sales of the hyper 64 stuff? In any case, I'll have to give her a shot as well.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I dig the style you have, it's really unique and very well done.

Makes me wish I had artistic abilities like that :)

That Athena one is nice, but so far my favorites are Xiangfei, B.Jennet and Baiken.

Top notch stuff.

7zark7

, ,
Thanks guys,
I have a Mai and chunli in the works for snk-capcom. I guess you'll see em as soon as that site opens.