what do you think of my work please respond

<small>[ April 26, 2003, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: striderpunk ]</small>

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Nice, I could swear it's like you've peeked at their notebook

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
Not funny shame I did all of the work myself thanks for the concern though I dont like leeches

<small>[ April 26, 2003, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: striderpunk ]</small>

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
striderpunk:
Not funny shame I did all of the work myself thanks for the concern though I dont like leeches
Ok, ok joke gone wrong sorry. Still a nice poem though

<small>[ April 26, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Yung Burnout ]</small>

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
(the guy finally got out on bail :D )

I will tell the tale of when I was in jail and inmates took no fresh meat but stayed in their seat. ain't gotta mope got soap on a rope I guess I can cope so I made bail I ain't gonna fail. Livin my Life beyond the strife and all that will be is not a corruptable sea poisioned by me.

Don't ask where I thought of this from I saw an episode of Oz and it came out :D

<small>[ May 10, 2003, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: striderpunk ]</small>

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
I got Locked up quick and live, Now Im back in the hive. stuck behind these bars staring up at the stars. wondering how it went so far.

All I did was steal a car. Quick hot wire Im on fire tearin road and burnin tire. Now its down to the wire.but the Police never let me be its alwas me that they see. Saw a sign "perps for hire" then they shot me int the tire. I am flippin in the air hope I dont mess up my hair. livin life without a care that's why out these bars I stare.

Hows that glee

<small>[ May 16, 2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: striderpunk ]</small>

xFinnPetersx

Crazed MVS Addict
switch your rhyme scheme up homey homey. that's usually a really important part of writing raps/poems. if you just have the last word rhyme over and over it makes the reader want to puke and it sounds like middle school poetry.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
Below is my mockery of ghetto poetry/teh rap:

yo so at one point in time, i was on top, no one could make meh stop, everything i owned was super hot, klepto krazy fat and lazy, everything i saw was wacky and hazy, livin in a slum livin' like a bum, didn't give a care cuz i had my stolen gun, cops on my back, never cut them no slack, it was whoa man whoa, wack hack wack, 15 cops dead in one night on the town, then there was no where to go, no way around, my life caught up with me, i hit a wall - for once in my life nobody else too take the fall, got put in teh slamma down in leavenworth man, life got tough livin' in a room the size of a can.

nobody liked me, hated my guts, i was a lamer a poser didn't have no cred, people wanted me, they wanted my head - that's like dead - so i got in a fight, busted some heads, got slapped in solitary, jacked up on meds

livin' in a haze all over agin, ain't doin nothin but wastin away, away from my boyz, away from the hood, just like the cops said i would

sick of it all, ain't got nothin left, lived through the worst, drugged through tha rest, so one day i got sick of it all, and decided for once i would take the fall

got my fork from the dinna tray, bashed it through my head, and that was the end of my daze cuz i was dead

and thats how it is, thats how it was - ain't a gonna change cuz i know i was scuzz - no more bling bling stealin or cheatin, or even eatin'. i'ma 6 feet under pushin' up da daisies, least i'm doin something good, instead of something crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy.

yehaaaaaaaa!

LOL

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I'm sorry, I just felt the need to post my mockery...Every time I listen to gangstarap I just crack up, because it's THAT funny.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
last one :D

I got out. ran all about. went to have some fun so I went and bought a gun. gonna rob the liquor store, before I got into the friggin door. the clerk was already on the floor. I turn my back there goes "ack ack" and a one almost smacks my sack.

Cause things got hot the dude got shot and free for long I am not. My crew made it out. the clerk is bleedin' about. We ran off with a bottle of stout.

We got busted with the booze. now we got nothin' to loose. We tried to run onto our land. But the camera man is close on hand.

then my main man stops he yelled out "were on cops". He turned around and got a face full of mace and his own "happy place". All we did was quicken pace. but the police won the race.

I tried to fight it but we got endited.
My crew got it too. but I had to laugh because I got the shaft. See I yelled brutality.

Doin' it hard back in the yard breakin rocks, in striped socks. The secret is to watch the clocks. My family wont come near cause I am in for ninty years. Ain't got nothin to cry about I wish I had that stout.

Now If you like or not it is the end of this criminals life :D

<small>[ May 23, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: striderpunk ]</small>