My first ('cough') "Sprite rip"

The Auction Sniper

Host for Orochi
It's my neu avatar image.

Took about an hour to do it all. I used GIF Construction Set to make the animation, it's a great tool! just opn the animation wizard; select the speed you want, and the frames of animation in order. It's THAT simple! glee

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Looks great; where did you take the spaceship image(s) from, a shooter?

The Auction Sniper

Host for Orochi
It's an enemy craft from a side scroller called "Rezon" - it's very similar to R-Type, and has some great music and scary levels.

<small>[ April 07, 2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: The Auction Sniper ]</small>

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
X-death:
Tora, are you going to do those sprite requests?
well yeah. I haven't had much time to do stuff lately. Notice the rarity of my posts over the days. I'm busy fixing up my newest site. Click on the banner to visit. You may even find some of the requests done already but I haven't posted them here yet.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
The Auction Sniper:
It's my neu avatar image.

Took about an hour to do it all. I used GIF Construction Set to make the animation, it's a great tool! just opn the animation wizard; select the speed you want, and the frames of animation in order. It's THAT simple! glee
Do you have any registration code for GCSP because it's annoying like hell when you close it. It say's "Please register Gif Construction Set Professional". Know what I mean?

Hinge

Mr. Big's Thug
PrOzErG:
Do you have any registration code for GCSP because it's annoying like hell when you close it. It say's "Please register Gif Construction Set Professional". Know what I mean?
Pretty sure that's against the rules (warez requests). At least keep it in PMs, know what I mean?

<small>[ April 22, 2003, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Hinge ]</small>