B.Jenet sketch

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
To late to up root and move on a whim now. I just bought a house and truck. Im stuck here for a while. The only way I could get into Video games is if someone from the inside brought me in knowing where and how to put my tallents to use. As far as freelancing goes, I know where your coming from on that. My dad had a friend that made his lifes career out of freelance art work. Advertising and sales is 90% of the work. You gotta be a people person thats for sure. I'll try and bring some other stuff I've done other than motor cycles and post that up later.

[ October 15, 2002: Message edited by: Mr. Wizard ]</p>

7zark7

, ,
cool. I'd love to see more of your stuff. I'll see if I can get off my rear and due a that rage of dragons pick I've been wanting to do.

T

TRIEUMINATOR

Originally posted by 7zark7:
<strong>Just a drawing I did this morning.

<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/vriley/" target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/vriley/</a>

[ October 10, 2002: Message edited by: 7zark7 ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

You have a PM kid.

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
I've added a second pic of the same character today. BTW are you a wrestling fan 7zark7?

7zark7

, ,
Ah wrestling. I used to be years and years ago. I just stopped watching TV at some point. Strangley I'll still play the occational game of smackdown, (with no idea who the hell anybody is :)

I liked the drawings. Did you ink it on the computer?

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
There was a good wrestling pay-per-view last Sunday and I missed it. My friend told me about it and it sounded pretty good. I watch wrestling every Thursday. Its a bit more bloody these days.

Actually, I drew and inked both illustrations by hand. Then moved to the computer. I had planed to color the lower drawing but haven't gotten to it yet. I'll bring a couple of pin-ups tomorrow. They are both PG rated so no worries about nudity.