What If.....

Hun

Morden's Lackey
you make a real SNK vs Capcom(or Capcom vs SNK) Card Game? What type of cardplay will you make for it? And who's gonna be your first cards when you are going to introduce the game to someone?

If it were me, I would use the combination of Yu-Gi-Oh's Duel Monsters and SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters cardplays.(Except for the cards with different pieces and back-ups) That way you can use a God Rugal by combining a Rugal card with the Orochi Blood and Satsu No Hado cards, Awakened Keade by combining the Keade card with the Awakening Card, an Orochi/Akuma by combining an Orochi card and an Akuma card with a Fusion card, or the Orochi and Satsui No Hado versions of certain characters by using the Riot of The Blood card or the Evil Awakening card. And there will also be team-up attacks with 2-4 character cards,special abilities,special moves and DMs and SDMs or SMs/SAs . You can even also team up with someone in a tag team, a three man-team or even a four-man team against another team or even a handicap.
For the first cards:
Characters:
Kyo(in his old KoF costume)DMs/SDMs: Orochinagi and Final Showdown
Benimaru(in his old KoF costume)DMs/SDMs: Rai Ko Ken and Electro Trigger
Goro Daimon(without his Judo Shirt)DMs/SDMS: Jigoku Gokuraku Otoshi and Arashi No Yama
Terry(in his old FF costume)DMs : Power Geyser and High Angle Geyser SDMs:Triple Power Geyser and Heat-Up Geyser
Andy(in his FF costume, not in his ninja armor from KoF 2001)DMs and SDMs:Chou ReppaDan, Zantetsu,Hisho Ryusei Ken, and Dan Da Dan
Joe DMs and SDMs:Screw Upper, Double Cyclone,BakuRetsu Hurricane Tiger Kakato,Shijou Saikyou High Kick and Shijou Saikyou Low Kick
Ryo(in his AoF2 costume)DMs and SDMs:Haoh ShokoKen, Ryuko Ranbu and his other Punch DMs and SDMs
Robert(in his AoF costume)DMs and SDMs:Haoh ShokoKen, Ryuko Ranbu and his other Kick DMs and SDMs
Ryu(in his SF1 costume:white bandanna and red shoes)SMs:Shinkuu Hadoken and Shinkuu Tatsumaki SenpuKyaku
Ken(with his SFA ponytail and SF1 red hair)SMs: Shoryureppa and ShinryuKen
Alex(without his Jacket)SAs:Stun Headbutt, Hyper Bomb and Boomerang Raid

[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: Hun ]</p>

Ice_burn

Another Striker
It's a nice idea and it's better than those annoying NBA and POkemon cards that really sucks at all.

ShinloriYagami

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Originally posted by Hun:
<strong>you make a real SNK vs Capcom(or Capcom vs SNK) Card Game?
[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: Hun ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hell I'll buy it personally i like the video game a lot plus it'll help me meet more neo fans around the world.