Capcom vs. SNK 2 here in NYC

BrooklynSkin

Morden's Lackey
Capcom vs. SNK 2 here in NYC

I went down to the Chinatown fair today with a bunch of my friends. To my suprise they had Cap vs. SNK 2 there. It was the Japanese version but just like #1 it was almost completely in English (except for character comments after matches)

I played with a team of Rock and Joe first,
Rock is really fucking good. I did well with him. Joe I don't like so much. I play joe a lot in KOF and he just isn't the same. That quarter circle baclwards kick he has is slow with less priority. Also you can't do the rapid punch right after. You also hardly move when punching. The hurricane projectiles are better though.
I also played with Haohmaru (is that right?) I did ok with him. I used the C grove which is basically the capcom groove first and then the _ (can't remember) grove, which builds from a just defend. I did better with the C grove.

I saw Todoh rule. He has so many nice combos and his super is great. That energy wave. ALso he has a nice counter super. I saw Eagle there's some potenial there but he moved a little too gay for me.
I fucked up a Kyosuke but his projectile is decent. Also Rolento is not bad either. There was long lines so I didn't play much. I'll just buy it next week and then come back to the arcade.

p.s. The gameplay is much faster.

I suggest everyone with a DC or PS2 to get it.