long live the underdogs

Ky Kiske

n00b
the release of CvS was a wonderful thing, ive gotten in argument after argument with my frinds over which character from game X would kick the ass of some character from game Y. but i, and id like to think someone else, was dissapointed with the character line up in CvS. out of all the games produced by these two companies i liked all the lesser known games alot more. For SNK my favorite is last blade 2, closely followed by waku waku 7 (becasue its goofy). and for capcom its darkstalkers and star gladiators. and of course there is really nothing from these games in CvS. KOF is a great game and so is street fighter but they were always very boring, neither fetured the insane flashy moves that i like in a fighting game. Lastblade 2 always had far superior looking moves compared to KOF and street fighter. oh well i guess this is why i own neither of these games, although i do have roms of KOF and street fighter alpha 1, 2, and 3 for my emulators they could never get anywhere near as much use as my copy og gulity gear for PSX which dpes feture the fastest most intense and best looking fighting out of any game in my opinion