Capcom vs. SNK Millenium Pro 2000?

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Capcom vs. SNK Millenium Pro 2000 is now available for pre order now at www.buyrite.net it is for the Japanese Dreamcast as of right now. Is that the #2 we've been waiting for or is it a slight improvement much like all those SF2 games.

fomaman

King's Dry Cleaner
unfortunately, this game is only a minor tweak on the original CVS. it features only
two new characters (joe and dan) and some balancing on the other characters part. no new graphics, no new anything really- other than said changes. i'm still waiting for CVS2
that will actually be a different game.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by fomaman:
<STRONG>unfortunately, this game is only a minor tweak on the original CVS. it features only
two new characters (joe and dan) and some balancing on the other characters part. no new graphics, no new anything really- other than said changes. i'm still waiting for CVS2
that will actually be a different game.</STRONG>

I hope Capcom put some more new stuff in here.....EG: Better Endings, An Extra Hidden Character (For Akuma), and perhaps a new move or two... Kinda doubt it though..... :(

fomaman

King's Dry Cleaner
RAIN-
i doubt it too, but endings would be a very good way to ALMOST justify this release. btw/
where'd you get that pic. of balrog standing over cammy. pretty tite.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by fomaman:
<STRONG>RAIN-
i doubt it too, but endings would be a very good way to ALMOST justify this release. btw/
where'd you get that pic. of balrog standing over cammy. pretty tite.</STRONG>

I think they will change the endings slightly... they need to now that Dan and Joe are in the game. However they will probably only change them by deleting the Dan/Joe bit :(

I got the pic from www.cammyfan.com Glad you like it ;)

[ May 08, 2001: Message edited by: Rain ]

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
It has been anounced though. I read my friend's Gamepro and it had a Dreamcast Survivor spoof section. It had a list of games that will come out in the year and one of the titles was Capcom vs SNK 2.