shad or southown

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
where do you guys think there is more fighting quality? or which city is more violent? i think it's southtown after all there has only been 3 street fighter tournaments, right?

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
I assume your referring to Shadaloo when you say Shad, yes? If so, I think you're on the wrong track. Shadaloo is an organization, like the NEST cartel. It's not a specific place. The SF tournaments take place all over the world.

koolking

Super Spy Agent
Well the Southtown series of fighting has more of a variety of themes then the Shadaloo series from street fighter. KOF has themes ranging from mystical super gods trying to kill everyone to cyborgs and genetic engineering K'.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
nest is like shadowlaw in sf series shad is the island where all fighting takes place in sf world. if you ask me i think southtown is more violent since according to the story line shad has only been used once if im not mistaken.

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
shadowlaw/loo, is a place and an organization in Thailand. And it is not where all the fighting is, just Bison and Sagat, Adon all had stages in Thailand. In the alpha series Bison was more mobile, being in america, venezuala, and a secrete point. The alpha games are also SF tornaments.

SF, A2, A3, SF2, SF3. A1 didn't seem like a tornament. Bison and his train yard arena.

Remember instead of sequels(KOF) Sf gets upgrades, some of which gameplay wise are sequels.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Black_Hayato:
<STRONG>shadowlaw/loo, is a place and an organization in Thailand. And it is not where all the fighting is, just Bison and Sagat, Adon all had stages in Thailand. In the alpha series Bison was more mobile, being in america, venezuala, and a secrete point. The alpha games are also SF tornaments.

SF, A2, A3, SF2, SF3. A1 didn't seem like a tornament. Bison and his train yard arena.

Remember instead of sequels(KOF) Sf gets upgrades, some of which gameplay wise are sequels.</STRONG>

I agree with that Alpha 1 point.... If it was a tournament, who organised it? M. Bison is trying to keep a low profile, so I don't think its him..... That leaves, oh, no-one.....

Krusader

Rugal's Thug
Well there just isn't a general spot in the SF universe that gets a lot of action. If you didn't already know, the whole Street Fighter tournament takes place all around the world. That's why SF2 was subtitled "The World Warrior" instead of something like "Shadaloo Champion".

All of the Street Fighter tournaments take place around the world, so there isn't a real place to rival Southtown.