Eiji Yamada (Edge) and Ryuji Yamazaki

Sekiria

n00b
Is it just me, or is Edge like another version of Yamazaki? I mean, there's a lot of similarities between the two...they fight dirty, they use knives in a fight, and they always have their hands in their pockets. Kinda odd, isn't it? If anything, Edge could possibly be a distant cousin of Yamazaki. You never know...

------------------
"Your pitiful attempt at combat has only succeeded in annoying me. Begone!"
-Dr. Doom, Marvel Super Heroes

deadtech

n00b
Hmm. Interesting observation. Yamazaki is way cooler though.
smile.gif

-deadtech
"Shooting accuracy increases multiplier."

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Dont alot of gangs in Japan use knives alot? Eiji w/ a gun wouldn't seem right, eiji loves knives. Inside his coat is lined with knives, like roleck watches.

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Krusader:
Who's Eiji Yamada/Edge?

He's that punk with the spikey hair from Rival Schools/Project Justice. He's from Gedo High School and was seen in CvS in the Sakazaki background.

------------------
I maybe a hot blooded student... but I'm one hell of a fighter!!! -Batsu

Akurai Yurusan! HAH!!- Kim Kaphwan

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
Don't they both have moves were they kick dirt at their opponent too (I know Ryuji does and I think Edge does - it's been awhile for RS)?

There are similarities but I don't think Edge's attitude is quite the same as Yamazaki's. He's not as bloodthirsty. But I'd definitely say Edge is SNK influenced (Ryuki's moves and Benimaru's haircut).

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
I thought they were alike when I played Project Justice for the first time..... they don't play alike at all though.

Sekiria

n00b
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Apathy Wind:
Don't they both have moves were they kick dirt at their opponent too (I know Ryuji does and I think Edge does - it's been awhile for RS)?

There are similarities but I don't think Edge's attitude is quite the same as Yamazaki's. He's not as bloodthirsty. But I'd definitely say Edge is SNK influenced (Ryuki's moves and Benimaru's haircut).

Yeah, they do. Edge takes it a little further and flip-kicks dirt in your face, though. But other than that, yeah. That's the reason as to why I say they fight dirty. They also have a crazy laugh, which I like. (Edge: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Yamazaki: HYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

------------------
"Your pitiful attempt at combat has only succeeded in annoying me. Begone!"
-Dr. Doom, Marvel Super Heroes

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Hey, Sekiria, You an RS/PJ fan?

------------------
I maybe a hot blooded student... but I'm one hell of a fighter!!! -Batsu

Akurai Yurusan! HAH!!- Kim Kaphwan

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sekiria:
Yeah, they do. Edge takes it a little further and flip-kicks dirt in your face, though. But other than that, yeah. That's the reason as to why I say they fight dirty. They also have a crazy laugh, which I like. (Edge: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Yamazaki: HYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

He kicks it in their face if you use Short (WK) though, just like Yamazaki.

------------------
svcm_vegastance.gif

[This message has been edited by Rain (edited May 01, 2001).]