Combos for DC Capcom Vs SNK ...

Kyo-Chris

n00b
Halo ~~~

One of my friend invites me to play Capcom vs SNK with him in his Dreamcast. I just good at KOF series and I have never played CvS. I think I'm gonna use Kyo, Iori, Benimaru and King only 'cuz I know these characters the most......

Can anyone plx kindly tell me some combos for Kyo, Iori, Benimaru and King ^_^
( Just 1 or 2 is enough ^.^ )

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
King(normal)-in corner,HP throw,then as the opp is about mid screen do her

-dp + LP/HP?(her dp + A/C move in KOF2000,the one where she flies up and and then do a bunch of kicks,sorry haven't played CvS in a long time)

-qcbx2 + LK/HK(best to use is the LK version)

Benimaru(EX or normal)-after you trip your opp with a crouching HK you can connect with a qcfx2 + LP/HP/LP + HP (best chance is HP)

Can I ask you a question,why play CvS when you can play KOF???

Kyo-Chris

n00b
Well, a friend of mine wanna challege me with Capcom Vs SNK which he is good at. He knows he'll definitely lose to me if we play KOF ^_^

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
That's some friend I tell ya

Find a game that you both good at,use that

Might I suggest SF3 3rd Strike,Marvel Vs Capcom 2,Project Justice. (I know their Capcom but they're hardly any good fighting games on the DC that's not from Capcom or SNK aside from GGX).I know,why not play DDR,hell you guys in HK right,then you should know how to play that

Simple cheese combo with shotos:

Trip or weak DP, juggle with Shinryuken (w/ Ken) or Shin Shoryuken (w/ Ryu).

CHEESY SHOTOS!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Finally, The Dragon returns...umm, home?"

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Ryu and Ken Cheesy?!!? Hardly.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by darkkyo:
I HATE RYU I HATE RYU I HATE RYU I HATE RYU I HATE RYU I HATE RYU I HATE RYU I HATE RYU

ahum, anyways, a good simple combo for ex kyo is jump c, stand c, shiki 75 with b,b, level 3 orochinagi.

I still don't know why everyone hates Ryu and calls him cheesy, remember he was the original 1 on 1 fighting game character, i've always thought of him as perfectly balanced.... except in some of the Marvel games and against Kyo in CVS1...Man, I really hope they power Kyo up in Pro.

darkkyo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rain:

I still don't know why everyone hates Ryu and calls him cheesy, remember he was the original 1 on 1 fighting game character, i've always thought of him as perfectly balanced.... except in some of the Marvel games and against Kyo in CVS1...Man, I really hope they power Kyo up in Pro.

exactly, they made him extrememly annoying in cap vs snk compared to kyo.
and story wise too, i cant stand it. ryu, the one who wanders and trains to get better, NEVER REALLY LEARNS ANY NEW MOVES. look at ken, ken doesnt train as much and look how much work capcom put into him. his kicks change, have huge variations then before, and he adjusted his shoryuken to his style, rapid. ryu, they really dont bother with him...

------------------
The birth of humanity was fated to deny the divine destiny of the destinies...

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by darkkyo:
exactly, they made him extrememly annoying in cap vs snk compared to kyo.
and story wise too, i cant stand it. ryu, the one who wanders and trains to get better, NEVER REALLY LEARNS ANY NEW MOVES. look at ken, ken doesnt train as much and look how much work capcom put into him. his kicks change, have huge variations then before, and he adjusted his shoryuken to his style, rapid. ryu, they really dont bother with him...

Hmmmm.... good point actually. I never thought of it like that, Ken keeps changing and yet does nothing, but Ryu trains like crazy and always stays the same. Madness.

Kamui

New Challenger
Its quite well known that Ryu doesnt learn any new techniques becuase he only uses what is absolutely the most affective, his play style actually reflects on this. Ken however is based on pure flash, so you find him gaining a few new attacks here and there based on keeping things new for his audience.

Hmmmm.... good point actually. I never thought of it like that, Ken keeps changing and yet does nothing, but Ryu trains like crazy and always stays the same. Madness.

Kamui

New Challenger
As for Kyo in CvS, he owns Ryu for free, thats a fact. The only thing Ryu has over Kyo is his Shin shoryuken and his cross up trap, other than that Kyo owns him for free in CvS.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kamui:
As for Kyo in CvS, he owns Ryu for free, thats a fact. The only thing Ryu has over Kyo is his Shin shoryuken and his cross up trap, other than that Kyo owns him for free in CvS.

Nah, when I play it at the arcades Kyo gets beaten by loads of Capcom guys, Dhalsim was the most surprising, with Cammy next to that. The guy using Kyo was really good as him in KOF 98, so it was strange to see him get beaten so easily. The thing is, Kyo lost a lot of range, a lot of priority, and a lot of speed. A competent Ryu player can walk all over a Great Kyo player.

------------------
svcm_vegastance.gif

Kamui

New Challenger
Im sorry, i mean this in the nicest way possible, but your very wrong. Kyo owns Ryu for free, if the player you mentioned is losing to Ryu then the Ryu player is just downright better. Kyo also owns every ratio 1 except for Blanka, Dhalsim, and Cammy. Kyo beats every ratio 3 easily as well. Your also not taking into conideration what Kyo has gained, you say Kyo has a lost a lot of range when is pokes are a 1000 times better the way they are in CvS, and his DF+HK has a huge amount of range. His aragami is much more consistant now, and although it lost its auto guard properites he can now has a combo that starts low and does a massive amount of damage all from a crouching short becuase of his link potential and Aragami conistancy. Kyo is much better than you think. He sits in middle tier at the momment, that still means he has the edge against half the cast in CvS, Ryu being one of Kyo's easiest fights IMO.

Nah, when I play it at the arcades Kyo gets beaten by loads of Capcom guys, Dhalsim was the most surprising, with Cammy next to that. The guy using Kyo was really good as him in KOF 98, so it was strange to see him get beaten so easily. The thing is, Kyo lost a lot of range, a lot of priority, and a lot of speed. A competent Ryu player can walk all over a Great Kyo player.

[This message has been edited by Kamui (edited May 02, 2001).]