Project Justice $19.99?

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
I read a post on another board about PJ costing only $19.99. So I decided to check out the Capcom website and the pre-order price is indeed $19.99. I didn't notice anything about it being a special pre-order deal or anything (admittedly I only gave the page a quick once over). Man, if that's the retail when it hits stores I'll buy it for sure. Not sure what the rationale is with the price but that would be sweet.

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Also its been delayed till, May 2nd. Probably still a partial translation of the original game.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Capcom really needs to spread their releases out better.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
So isn't Project Justice (US version) even out it?I thought it was released last week

Knowing that it's a conversion the Edit Characters feature probably won't be in nor will the board game

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hebretto:
So isn't Project Justice (US version) even out it?I thought it was released last week

Knowing that it's a conversion the Edit Characters feature probably won't be in nor will the board game

It isnt out yet, btw, what IS the board game and edit characters?

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Wow...I just checked there site out also

I preorder all 3 of there new titles

Project Justice
Gigawing 2
and Mars Matrix

at the time they were $29.99 each. Now they are $19.99 a piece. Makes me think this is the last batch of New Capcom US Dreamcast game to be released. They all have also been pushed back to may 2nd.

Has the dreamcast market Died that much. I know the announcement was made that they units were going to stop being produced. But sells still seem good. Well after seeing this a guess maybe I was wrong.

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
outsider-On the jap version of Project Justice there were some "extra" features compared to the US/Euro(btw the Euro ver is out)one.These are the board game(you use this to build up your edit character,sorta like the custom players in some sports games like NBA Hoopz),the main edit characters option(where you view the stats and various other things about your edit characters),and I believe some features in the "extra" option

You can check these things out (further detail) at GameFAQs

Big Bruno-Giga Wing 2 is really good,can you maybe post up a temp topic about the US version cause I have the JAP one(like most of my other games)and I want to see if they have English voice actors for the cut scenes(they have people saying words like "arcade" when you highlight the arcade option in the JAP version).Can you also do the same with Project Justice US version.I like to compare the difference between the Euro and US one if there is any

Another thing btw it's a tradition for Capcom (US department)to release multiple games at a time,even if it means pushing back the release date on one or two of the games

[This message has been edited by hebretto (edited April 23, 2001).]

S

ShinYagami

I was going to get it anyway...couldn't read the story and it looks interesting.

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Big Bruno:
Wow...I just checked there site out also

I preorder all 3 of there new titles

Project Justice
Gigawing 2
and Mars Matrix

at the time they were $29.99 each. Now they are $19.99 a piece. Makes me think this is the last batch of New Capcom US Dreamcast game to be released. They all have also been pushed back to may 2nd.

Has the dreamcast market Died that much. I know the announcement was made that they units were going to stop being produced. But sells still seem good. Well after seeing this a guess maybe I was wrong.

Well, it's one of the advantages of owning a dying system - clearance equals great games at great prices. It doesn't offset the loss of the system but it does soften the blow a little.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Why is it being delayed so long? The UK version came out almost 2 weeks ago!

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Sure I can post on them.

I just got mars matrix today but the other 2 titles were marked backorders.

Hopefully I will be able to play them when I pick them up. In fear that I may have trouble buying DC games I have been picking up 3-4+ titles a week and have yet to go deep into any of them Except for Lodoss wars.