It should be called SNK vs capcom, like.....

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
To LWK:If I was krauser in real life I would definitly destroy him.But the question was what if he appeared to you in real life.In real life I would join m.bison.
I think capcom vs. snk should be called snk vs. capcom.SNK deserves top billing.Although CVS was a poor game,it allowed for the first time snk charecters the chance to wup those crapcom charecters once and for all.Too bad the snk charecters were very toned down.....
I dont think all of capcom games are all the same thing.Darkstalkers doesnt play like SFIII,SF EX,or MVC.Each plays different.Even the streetfighters dont play exactly the same.If you were good in super streetfighter 2 turbo doesnt mean you can start to play SFIII and kick ass.The experts in that game would crush the old school tactics of SSF2T.Playing SFIII like SF2 or SF EX cant be done well either.

In the end capcom and snk are like brothers or cousins.Many of the same designers and artist worked for both companies.I'll always prefer SNK over capcom bacause im a true snk psycho.

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Join him??!?! I was born a nobleman I will stand as such, your a Krauser fan, heck , my fan....
Just remember that M bison is a maggot, in comparison to me. he needs sagat, balrog, vega, and other lackies to take care of problems. I need no help if something is against my lordhsip, I appear plain and simple..
A true fan of mine would never join, a goon like M Bison......

Hi guys, it's me again... After this long time

------------------
Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest