What dont you want to see in capcom vs SNK 2??

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I agree the dc version feels like a chore, whats the point of playing if its not fun at all.......

------------------
View

"The mastermind behind TTF"

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
Exactly my point, capcom beleives that there is no need for work in there games, most are a throw together. Look at MVSC 2 pure drivel.
All they did was through a bunch of rehashed characters together. (few were new) Then take a look at, Garou mark of the wolves a solid masterpiece of 2-D quality the genre has lost its heritage with games like street fighter who have enough clones to equal the negative number of infinity, Its kind of sad that there is so many bad games that capcom releases and I hope that I dont make an appearance in the second "sprite rip" because I am far above a pathetic attempt to satisy the slow minded.
I am also in an agreement that it is like MUGEN, Heck mugen is better, at least you can now make endings CVSS had none!
As long as supporters such as ourselves keep the company known (SNK) then they will live forever at the very least in out hearts.

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 21, 2001).]

You are way off in your assesment of MvC2. "All they did was throw a bunch of rehashed characters together?" "Few were new?" In MvC2, these characters were new, or at least appeared in new form:

Cable
Marrow
Jill
T.Bonne
Ruby Heart
Sonson
Amingo
Hayato
Iron Man
Servbot

And Abyss, if you want. Even without, that's 10 new characters, which is way more than a typical (and maybe all, but I'm not sure on that) KoF game.

And to list some of the new features:

3-on-3 tag
team hyper combos
3D backgrounds
assists (whenever you want them)

You take SNK brand loyalty way too far.

--Riot--

S

ShinIoriYagami

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
For me it has got to be that ugly point system.

Finally someone agrees with me
that dammn point system makes me sick.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BJMFH:
In all honestly I don't give two fucks about all the trash from Art of Fighting, King of Fighters, or Fatal Fury. They all suck compared to Capcom's lineup. The only SNK fighting series worth anything is Samurai Showdown.

Funny...I said the exact opposite about CvS. I guess I'm one of the few that didn't like Capcom's lame roster (Except for Chun-Li, Cammy, Sakura, Bison, Morrigan, and Sagat.). As far as what I don't want to see in CvS2...Ex characters better not return. One version of a character is enough. Don't like how a character plays because they lost a move(s) or had a move tweaked; deal with it. That's what I do. Shodown is SNK's only series worth anything; hardly...

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

Krusader

Rugal's Thug
Repetitive characters kill a game for me. I strive for rich diverse characters, and if you look at past Capcom and SNK fighter rosters, you can see a lot of different diverse characters. I hope Capcom brings in more of these and gets rid of some of the more similar characters (Shotos, shotos shotos!!!).

I mean awesome characters like Guy, Gen, Andy and Ralf are absent, but we have Ryu, Ken, Evil Ryu, Akuma, Ryo, Yuri, Sakura, etc. etc. Although they ARE similar, they still play the same and don't give too much diversity. I hope to see a much wider variety of characters, especially since more games are being incorporated.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RiotoftheBlood:
You are way off in your assesment of MvC2. "All they did was throw a bunch of rehashed characters together?" "Few were new?" In MvC2, these characters were new, or at least appeared in new form:

Cable
Marrow
Jill
T.Bonne
Ruby Heart
Sonson
Amingo
Hayato
Iron Man
Servbot

And Abyss, if you want. Even without, that's 10 new characters, which is way more than a typical (and maybe all, but I'm not sure on that) KoF game.

And to list some of the new features:

3-on-3 tag
team hyper combos
3D backgrounds
assists (whenever you want them)

You take SNK brand loyalty way too far.

--Riot--

I disgree, the fact that they all have the same button scheme makes them all the same to me, "A rat can where sheeps clothing but is still a rat" -Inspector javier, les misarables.
I know they have new characters but look at them.....and basically there arent enough anyways, for a game that has quanitity over , quality....I will take quality anyday.

Gaseous Snake

New Challenger
What don't I want to see...

I don't wanna see... CAPCOM! j/k

Get them crappy shotos outta there! Chuck Ken, Akuma, Evil Ryu. I shoto's plenty.

I wanna see more speed. The slow pace makes the game almost impossible to play.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
I disgree, the fact that they all have the same button scheme makes them all the same to me, "A rat can where sheeps clothing but is still a rat" -Inspector javier, les misarables.
I know they have new characters but look at them.....and basically there arent enough anyways, for a game that has quanitity over , quality....I will take quality anyday.

Same button scheme? So what? How does that make all of the characters the same??

------------------
--Riot--