What's your favorite Stage in Capcom vs Snk ?

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
I dig Morrigan's level. And her classic music makes it even cooler. ^_^

But then again, my fav has to be the arcade with kyos 94 music playing in the back...toooo sweeet.

------------------
Shiva. Big Knockers. All the time.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
My favorites are Geese Tower and Akuma's level (somewhere in India? o_O
wink.gif

They all kick ass though except for the Asia Street level
smile.gif

My favorite is Geese Tower as well. However I also like the one that Prozerg pointed out.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Nako's stage by far. The stage and music really go well together.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

[This message has been edited by YeldellGW (edited April 17, 2001).]

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
My fav stage is Ryo's dojo! Cause you can tear it apart! By the way whats the fastest way to totally demonish it?

2nd fav is the alternate Thailand stage, w/ the eclipes

LLJ

New Challenger
The Kyokugen Dojo of course! Takuma screaming, the place falling appart, the street from SFA if you look on the left. Those are all nice little details. But Naku's stage is a good runner-up.

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Definetely, the Sakazaki stage. It's so funny fighting in the stage while smashing the whole place down! (I guess Goro, Mr.Big & Edge won't mind since they're eating all the time!). The 2nd coolest is the Train stage.... Reminds me of a combination of Guile's SFA3 stage & Terry's FF2 stage.

------------------
Sonomama Shine....
Beware of the wrath of Burning Batsu!.... and Dan's Super Taunts!!!

fomaman

King's Dry Cleaner
nakoruru stage, baby. awesome music, when it snows - WOW. beautiful music (either track), and i think it even makes the fucking sprites look better.

koolking

Super Spy Agent
M Bisons inner chamber and especially the intro when he fights Iori is just cool. Though the alley is pretty good also.
--------------------------------
Nasakenai

Apathy Wind

Cheng's Errand Boy
My favs:

1) Gouki's stage: Water effects are great, and the artwork is just top of the line.

2) Kyokugen Dojo: Interactive stages are a cool idea. I like the fact that it doesn't always get totally demolished too - kinda adds to the novelty.

3) The burning accident stage - Has a cool intro and it's a great idea for a backdrop.

M

Magitek_X

I really like Geese Tower and the Final Fight Stage.

Especially with Shadow Orochi Iori.
biggrin.gif

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Shadow Orchi Iori?

For CVS2 it would be cool if you could edit the character's names.

My fav custom: Right to censor Yamazaki

Krusader

Rugal's Thug
I'm fairly partial to the renovated Pao Pao cafe. That dragon really adds something to the whole place, and the music fits well in it.

Runner up is the 20 car pileup, lol.

The random stage with sort of a purple background... I can't seem to recall everything since me and my friends got to see it only once during a challenge session.

Otherwise, I'd usually go for Gouki's stage. Sakazaki dojo is also a personal fave... especially when you get to wreck the whole place, hehehehe!!! :P

------------------
Life is short... PLAY HARD!!!

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ramjet Aries:
The random stage with sort of a purple background... I can't seem to recall everything since me and my friends got to see it only once during a challenge session.

Otherwise, I'd usually go for Gouki's stage. Sakazaki dojo is also a personal fave... especially when you get to wreck the whole place, hehehehe!!! :P

If you win match vs. the computer on that stage, you can buy it, in the DC version. I'm not sure about the arcade version, or if the stage is even available there.

I liked all of them, they are all awesome!
but I liked Ryo's dojo where you can trash it and Geese Tower looks better than ever but I think FFS music would have fit better than FF1

seanpyro

n00b
<font size=1>the only one i really like is the FF/Ghetto stage, the shadows in the back ground look really nice

-Sean

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
The Akuma stage, followed by the secret stage and then the stage of Capcom (The road crash) None of the backgrounds are what I would call awful though...

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
While all the stage designs are nice, here are the ones that were my faves:

The Burning Wreck: It's neat how the intro looks sorta like a parody of Taito's Chase HQ. I have that hilarious music stuck in my head from this intro. The ensuing conflagration after the vehicles crash sets an ominous tone for the stage.

Sakazaki Dojo Under Construction: It's a gas to see Takuma getting all flustered as his dojo gets "De-constructed" by the furious fighters.

The Train: Nice perspective in the background.

------------------