new releases, again

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Capcom USA once again is fumbling. Instead of releasing on schendule, they've postponed Project Justice till the 25-30 of april, sans custom modes(say sources). So Along with Mars Matrix.

Dragging the game's release like they did with SFA3 DC. Giving substitute modes, instead of the real deal.

While Capcom USA could have made more money in 2000, if only they had released the games on time. Its like they begin translation and convertion the month its due. The 2000 lineup would have had them releasing a new fighter almost every month. To a market on the DC they owned in 2000, and could have selectively controlled the fanbase's buying decisions by releasing one game at a time.

Jojo's date moved from Jan. to June., unexceptable! Istead they release the bulk of there games in the end of summer and fall buying season. Which liquidated there own US market! Capcom games were competing with each other. I saw tons of copies of Plasma Sword lying around already discounted to 20$, by the end of Christmas. Jojo PSX 14$.

On top of that. I think CapUSA has absolutly none, or any good programers and computer artist and such, like Square's US branch, or Nintendo and Sega's. Its a large enough company have better. All they seen to be able to do is translate text.

It pisses me off seeing Capcom JP, have such a good relationship w/ its customers, and the perks of being for the the japanese audience. I look here and see half translated games, and no perks.

Next game on my list, Moeru! Justice Gouken, not Project Justice.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
I hear you B.H. Capcom U.S.A. is working my last nerve too. They keep this up, I'll be importing right along side you.

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yeah I try to hold off, importing unless nesassary. Way back everyone though XVSF was a shoe in for a domestic release. I was on top of things though when I got Vampire Savior though. I hate missing the import boat and games go out of print. Lucky I was able to hook up with ppl sometimes.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Oh, you don't know how they anger me with there terrible ability to not release anything on time.

Your comments on them missing alot of money to be made are so right. They had a huge dry spell of games over here which were all complete and ready to release but it took themforever. Later, they released EVERYTHING in a span of like 1-2months. Ugh.

Now Project Justice is having the same classic delays. Oh well, I can wait for this one as long as they release it.

I already bought SSF2X since theres likely no chance of seeing that over here. Same with Vamp Chronicles.