Dammit Terry has been screwed again!

Rugal 3:16

Quiz Detective
P-geyser..

while I DO agree with you (I reacted the same way when Rugal was first pitted against sub-boss Sagat in CvS1, but was REDEEMED against Akuma in CvS2)..

It doesn't really matter.. when the gameplay starts, not even Ryu's "Top caliber" status will save his life bar from being damaged, if he's dumb enough not to block, The same way, Rugal can't NUKE the other player who turtles all day, nor Geese can't buy out your opponent to make him Job to you..

The best thing you can wish for is that Terry should be good, better than Ryu.. and that's the best thing for me too..

actually basing it from the vid where Terry jobbed to Bison and Sagat, that was because the player who used Terry was a no-brainer all rushdown-all-the-time scrub, since Sagat never used the crouch fierce (which would mean it's not as CvS2 godly) Terry has TONS of poke he can use to go forward sagat, Crouch fierce to BK, sweep to BK, stand D.. But NOOO.. outside of using B as a zoning poke, he has to jump all the time.. perfect tiger uppercut bait.

When fighting against sagat.. terry should be more cautious, turtle if he has to.

RisingKnuckle

New Challenger
With all this talk about Kyo replacing Terry and kof 2003 I think its time for Kyo to actually die. Have him killed by Iori in the next Kof game to actually end the rivalry that has spanned almost a decade. Not only it will start things afresh it would give Shingo a chance to shine in a more important role (like avenging Kyo's death).

As for the subject of Terry returning to spotlight it can be easily done. Have Andy leave and join Mai and some other character to form a New team and add a young Rock Howard into the Fatal fury team (he should be about 14 by kof 2003). This would give the fatal fury team the fresh new look to actually push Terry into the spotlight again. Or if they really want to outdo themselves add Krauser to the fatal fury team since in the games story Terry and Krauser respect each other as fighters.

MyLastCryForYou

Zero's Secretary
Im sorry but Kyo Kusanagi is my favorite character,always have been and always will be.So to hear him simply getting killed off is not cool at all.Now i understand they have a lot of Terry Bogard fans out there,along with a hundred other different characters fans,like Akuma,Iori,Haohmaru,Ryu,Dan,ETC.,but to critisize one character over another because of favortism is just plain stupid.Kyo is King Of Fighters,even with the presence of K',while Terry on the other hand is Fatal Fury even with the presence of Rock.Let them characters shine and have the spotlight in their own games.Im pretty sure if another Fatal Fury was released and Kyo was a hidden character(remember Ryo was one in Fatal Fury Special)Terry would still be the top dawg because its his game.And to compare Kyo and Terry is pretty pointless because their too different from each other,different styles,personalities,background stories and everything.And i see people saying Kyo is a spoiled rich kid with everything handed to him,i aint go lie Kyo is a little arrogant,but one thing about him is,he is a very dedicated fighter,he dislikes hard work specifically meaning school work or chores not his training,he is very serious about that.Terry had tragedy in his life at an early age which makes his story pretty interesting,every character have a interesting background if you take the time to learn about them.But just because a person favors a character gives them no right to diss another one.They are so many characters i like but Kyo is my favorite,even so i still have respect for all other characters even if they would replace my favorite as the main character in any game.

QnzNeoGeoChick

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
MyLastCryForYou:
Im sorry but Kyo Kusanagi is my favorite character,always have been and always will be.So to hear him simply getting killed off is not cool at all.Now i understand they have a lot of Terry Bogard fans out there,along with a hundred other different characters fans,like Akuma,Iori,Haohmaru,Ryu,Dan,ETC.,but to critisize one character over another because of favortism is just plain stupid.Kyo is King Of Fighters,even with the presence of K',while Terry on the other hand is Fatal Fury even with the presence of Rock.Let them characters shine and have the spotlight in their own games.Im pretty sure if another Fatal Fury was released and Kyo was a hidden character(remember Ryo was one in Fatal Fury Special)Terry would still be the top dawg because its his game.And to compare Kyo and Terry is pretty pointless because their too different from each other,different styles,personalities,background stories and everything.And i see people saying Kyo is a spoiled rich kid with everything handed to him,i aint go lie Kyo is a little arrogant,but one thing about him is,he is a very dedicated fighter,he dislikes hard work specifically meaning school work or chores not his training,he is very serious about that.Terry had tragedy in his life at an early age which makes his story pretty interesting,every character have a interesting background if you take the time to learn about them.But just because a person favors a character gives them no right to diss another one.They are so many characters i like but Kyo is my favorite,even so i still have respect for all other characters even if they would replace my favorite as the main character in any game.
You're right. Let these characters share the spotlight. Everyone have these grudges against the characters they don't like, but that's how life is, you know? :( frown

<small>[ July 07, 2003, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: QnzNeoGeoChick ]</small>

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Overkill Geyser:
Orochi_Flava:
Interesting fact In the comics, K' wasn't anywhere near Krauser's league. Krauser had told K' if he managed to touch him during the fight, then he would consider K' the winner. K' had a hell of a time doing even that. When Krauser fought Terry however...Terry whooped that ass like no tommorrow as well as a bunch of the Nests people afterwards to protect Rock.
Yup yup!! That's mah boy!! Someday soon, i'm gonna get around to doin' a Terry fanfic. Hey... have any of you checked out the "Terry vs. Sagat" vid? Is it just me, or did they speed Terry's voice up WAY too much?? It sounds kinda whack to me... I mean, it's like the Buster Wolf is one sentence... "Are you okay Buster Wolf?!" [/QB]
It's all about giving Terry his respect... Kyo is ok, but to have him as the SNK icon? No way... Terry is the man, and KOF blew up in 94 becuase people wanted Terry and Ryo fighting...

All of a sudden SNK decided that they couldn't have an American as it's main character, and they have been shitting on Terry ever since...

Kyo had his run in KOF, and Terry had his run in FF... Funny how they wont put Kyo in a FF game simply because they don't want the guy to lose.

RisingKnuckle

New Challenger
Im sorry but Kyo Kusanagi is my favorite character,always have been and always will be.So to hear him simply getting killed off is not cool at all.
All rivalries need to end. Its gone on for 7 years now and SNK/playmore needs to move on and end it. I'm only suggesting Kyo should be killed because for once the evil guy will slay his nemesis. Kyo can still remain as a hidden character and be playable but all I'm saying is the story neeeds to move on, and the Kyo/Iori rivalry should not be a factor anymore.

MyLastCryForYou

Zero's Secretary
Now im sitting here wondering why is everyone keep saying Kyo is Snk's Icon.Now let me get this straight,because i could be mistaken,but it seems to me that everyone is saying that because Kyo was chosen as the main character on the Snk side.But like i said once before it has to do with the companies biggest franchises,King of Fighters is Snk's so Kyo is the main character of choice on that side,Street Fighter is Capcom's so Ryu is the main character of choice on that side.What makes me think that even more,is that no one is questioning Ryu as the main character,he's sure in the hell not capcom's icon,Megaman have always been capcom's icon.Fatal Fury isnt Snk's Biggest Franchise so thats why Terry is not at the top and Kyo is,because he's the main character to King Of Fighters.As for Terry not getting respect,thats totally untrue,Terry has gotten mad respect over the years.Athena is more of an Snk icon then Kyo or Terry,she's been in just about everything and is one of the oldest Snk characters just like Megaman is one of Capcom's oldest characters.I think it is favortism because everyone is over looking all the facts.

QnzNeoGeoChick

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
MyLastCryForYou:
Now im sitting here wondering why is everyone keep saying Kyo is Snk's Icon.Now let me get this straight,because i could be mistaken,but it seems to me that everyone is saying that because Kyo was chosen as the main character on the Snk side.But like i said once before it has to do with the companies biggest franchises,King of Fighters is Snk's so Kyo is the main character of choice on that side,Street Fighter is Capcom's so Ryu is the main character of choice on that side.What makes me think that even more,is that no one is questioning Ryu as the main character,he's sure in the hell not capcom's icon,Megaman have always been capcom's icon.Fatal Fury isnt Snk's Biggest Franchise so thats why Terry is not at the top and Kyo is,because he's the main character to King Of Fighters.As for Terry not getting respect,thats totally untrue,Terry has gotten mad respect over the years.Athena is more of an Snk icon then Kyo or Terry,she's been in just about everything and is one of the oldest Snk characters just like Megaman is one of Capcom's oldest characters.I think it is favortism because everyone is over looking all the facts.
It is untrue. Both of these characters gets all of the respect. I have known all of the facts everyone talked about why Fatal Fury is no longer SNK's biggest franchise and why Terry is no longer the hero of SNK, and also they want him to be in the MOTW outfit. If they talk about who SNK hero is better, I say it is both of them. So I respect both Kyo and Terry. :) You're right, the King of Fighters is SNK's biggest franchise, not Fatal Fury, and all of these grudges about this has got to stop. :( That's all I have to say.

P.S. Terry is good the way he is, even without the MOTW outfit and Kyo has the same respect as Terry.

<small>[ July 07, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: QnzNeoGeoChick ]</small>

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
First of all, this last page is a grammatical nightmare. Learn to use the period more often and never forget the spacebar is your friend.

Secondly, Kyo needs to stay, Terry needs to be in his MOTW outfit (or a slight variation thereof to reflect his changing wardrobe, maybe losing the hat?) and K' should become the new SNK Playmore default poster child. His design is far more modern and he looks 10 times the badass that Kyo supposedly is.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
Ho boy now I have got to add here. I first strongly agree with Risingknuckle that the Kyo/Iori should end already...I am sick to death of it.

You know it's funny because people keep saying that KOF is SNK'S biggest franchise which is true. Though what I always keep saying is that Fatal Fury,Art Of Fighting and yes let put pyscho soldiers helped BUILD KOF. Now thats why I think KOF is the big money maker and Kyo just happens to be he main character and by this he gets chosen as SNK's icon and I am sorry but that shit does not sit well with me.

It should have been something like this....Kyo should have had his own game NOT KOF. The only characters that should appear are Iori,Beni,Gori,Shingo,Chizuru and thats it...the game could be called orochi warriors or some shit like that....then when KOF rolls around then that would be the ultimate dream match if you can understand what I am saying.

As for Terry I still have to disagree on the respect part. First of all he HAS litle to do with the KOF plot anymore making him seem less important meanwhile Kyo is riding high in the sky. I know I should not say it but the comics really make Kyo as MR #1. Also dont tell me that he does not get that much attention...he gets all the damn attention if you look at he SNK books mangas what not it's Kyo front and center. The KOF comics, and yeah the SvC Capcom comics...Terry had very little to do in there..,a background character just likehe is in the KOF comics but who is the one in almost all issues?...thats right Kyo...thats what I meant by attention and glory.

Also yeah Athena may have been before Terry, butI recall the name "KOF" started in Fatal Fury. Even though in the AOF storyline KOF started off with Ryo but in REALITY Fatal Fury 1 was made first.

I also dont think Kyo should die but dammit he needs to get off that pedestal

MyLastCryForYou

Zero's Secretary
I guess some still dont get it do they?Well first of all the reason why Terry gets so little attention in King Of Fighters is because its not his story,the same goes for Ryo or any other non-related King Of Fighters Characters.Terry Bogard gets all the attention in Fatal Fury,because its his story.And what do you mean by respect,it almost seem like you want Terry to take over all Snk Franchises as the top dawg.Like i said before Terry shines just as much as Kyo if not more.The hell with the comics,manga or anime because their stories are slightly different from the game stories.As for rivalry every game has its share of rivals,Ryu and Ken,Haohmaru and Genjuro,Eiji and Kayin,the list goes on and on.Rivalry is a part of the characters history between each other thats why they choose to let it continue.Its funny to me though because i see everyone attacking Kyo because he's Snk's main man for all the Vs games,when K' took the spotlight from him in King Of Fighters and he is seen almost everywhere nowadays.If there is one character that doesnt get enough attention its definetly Ryo Sakazaki,he's almost non-existent and he's a top Snk character.But based on statistics Snk's two most popular characters are Terry Bogard and Iori Yagami.Terry might not be the main character on the Snk side but Terry still gets much love and attention,proven fact Snk never stop using his character and he's been in tons of games and been seen else where as well.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
If anyone deserves their own game it's K' and K9999 as KOF 99-2001 seems to be their story. Of course this phantom spin-off game would need Kula, Angel and Foxy as well, perhaps Kyo.

I don't think Terry needs more attention, he's had his time (Fatal Fury is his series) but Kyo really needs to be replaced, that entire Orochi ordeal has long been overwith in the KOF series and I'm really sick of seeing him and Ryu paired up for no real reason.

Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia would be far far better pairings for Ken and Ryu as their move sets are similar and they generally ooze similar personalites.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
MyLastCryForYou:
But based on statistics Snk's two most popular characters are Terry Bogard and Iori Yagami.Terry might not be the main character on the Snk side but Terry still gets much love and attention,proven fact Snk never stop using his character and he's been in tons of games and been seen else where as well.
That's exactly why we are complaining that Terry got screwed...Terry is SNK and a very popular character....so why is Kyo going against Ryu as the main match up characters? For years people in the arcades talked about Terry vs Ryu...

Kyo vs Ryu is the match up nobody asked for...

Kyo vs Iori needs to end already... it should have been finished with the special ending in 97.

I'm all for new heroes in KOF also..while I would like to see Terry OFFICIALLY win KOF at least 1 or 2 years... other characters should also get a chance... If we take it back to the old school RALF should win a KOF tournament... Ikari warriors was a huge money maker for SNK back in the day...

MyLastCryForYou

Zero's Secretary
Terry didnt get screwed,the only reason why people keep saying that is because he's not the main boy representing the Snk side,but i heard complaints from a large amount of fans,some wanted Haohmaru to represent Snk side.Others wanted Ryo or K' and even Iori.Samething for Capcom i heard it all Ken,Akuma,Alex and so on.I figure as long as any of these great characters are in the game there should be no complaints.I rather have them in there than not have them at all.And Kyo deserves just as much a chance to Represent Snk side as any other of Snk's main Characters(Terry,Ryo,Haohmaru,Kaide,K',Rock).All of them are great characters and excellent fighters.Each one will make a perfect canidate to lead the top spot.Just cause Terry was Snk's first hero doesnt mean a thing,being first does not make him the best or the worst.Snk and Capcom chose their top fighters for a reason,and by now you know what that reason is,along with the characters background history.To be honest Terry and Ryu or not even a great match-up,they have nothing in common and are extremely different from each other.Kyo has more in common with Ryu than most people think.And thats totally untrue i heard people wanting to see Kyo and Ryu as a Match-up about just as many times as i heard Haohmaru and Ryu as a match-up,i guess it all depends on who you favor.One thing you fail to realize too is Kyo is more popular in japan than Terry is,that can also be another reason why the companies picking him as the lead over Terry.I have respect for both characters though and both are great,but put the fued between Kyo and Terry to rest.Who cares which one is the lead character,their both in there.And i know i will play with both of them.

<small>[ July 08, 2003, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: MyLastCryForYou ]</small>

QnzNeoGeoChick

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
MyLastCryForYou:
I guess some still dont get it do they?Well first of all the reason why Terry gets so little attention in King Of Fighters is because its not his story,the same goes for Ryo or any other non-related King Of Fighters Characters.Terry Bogard gets all the attention in Fatal Fury,because its his story.And what do you mean by respect,it almost seem like you want Terry to take over all Snk Franchises as the top dawg.Like i said before Terry shines just as much as Kyo if not more.The hell with the comics,manga or anime because their stories are slightly different from the game stories.As for rivalry every game has its share of rivals,Ryu and Ken,Haohmaru and Genjuro,Eiji and Kayin,the list goes on and on.Rivalry is a part of the characters history between each other thats why they choose to let it continue.Its funny to me though because i see everyone attacking Kyo because he's Snk's main man for all the Vs games,when K' took the spotlight from him in King Of Fighters and he is seen almost everywhere nowadays.If there is one character that doesnt get enough attention its definetly Ryo Sakazaki,he's almost non-existent and he's a top Snk character.But based on statistics Snk's two most popular characters are Terry Bogard and Iori Yagami.Terry might not be the main character on the Snk side but Terry still gets much love and attention,proven fact Snk never stop using his character and he's been in tons of games and been seen else where as well.
Yes, he does. How can many characters don't get respect? I mean, that's not true. All of the characters from Capcom and SNK gets all of the respect. We might not want to respect some of the characters, but we have to like and accept them as they are sooner or later. Like I said, Kyo didn't steal Terry's spotlight. He and Terry shared the spotlight. Some of the characters have been in lots of games and that's great, but why diss another well-known character when the other one gets all the attention? This is not right.

<small>[ July 08, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: QnzNeoGeoChick ]</small>

QnzNeoGeoChick

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
MyLastCryForYou:
Terry didnt get screwed,the only reason why people keep saying that is because he's not the main boy representing the Snk side,but i heard complaints from a large amount of fans,some wanted Haohmaru to represent Snk side.Others wanted Ryo or K' and even Iori.Same thing for Capcom i heard it all Ken,Akuma,Alex and so on.I figure as long as any of these great characters are in the game there should be no complaints.I rather have them in there than not have them at all.And Kyo deserves just as much a chance to Represent Snk side as any other of Snk's main Characters(Terry,Ryo,Haohmaru,Kaede,K',Rock).All of them are great characters and excellent fighters.Each one will make a perfect canidate to lead the top spot.Just cause Terry was Snk's first hero doesnt mean a thing,being first does not make him the best or the worst.Snk and Capcom chose their top fighters for a reason,and by now you know what that reason is,along with the characters background history.To be honest Terry and Ryu or not even a great match-up,they have nothing in common and are extremely different from each other.Kyo has more in common with Ryu than most people think.And thats totally untrue i heard people wanting to see Kyo and Ryu as a Match-up about just as many times as i heard Haohmaru and Ryu as a match-up,i guess it all depends on who you favor.One thing you fail to realize too is Kyo is more popular in japan than Terry is,that can also be another reason why the companies picking him as the lead over Terry.I have respect for both characters though and both are great,but put the feud between Kyo and Terry to rest.Who cares which one is the lead character,their both in there.And i know i will play with both of them.
He didn't. He has been a great character and so is Kyo. Like I said, that is not right to diss a very well-known character when the other one is sharing the spotlight with that character. SNK went out of business not because of characters like K' and so on, but because of their financial troubles. Kyo and Terry are well-respected by some Neo-Geo fans, but dissing Kyo because he stole Terry's spotlight? That's not right. We have to accept that he and Terry shared the spotlight. I know I like Terry and Kyo, but these grudges have to stop.

<small>[ July 08, 2003, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: QnzNeoGeoChick ]</small>

snkool

Camel Slug
QnzNeoGeoChick:
MyLastCryForYou:
Terry didnt get screwed,the only reason why people keep saying that is because he's not the main boy representing the Snk side,but i heard complaints from a large amount of fans,some wanted Haohmaru to represent Snk side.Others wanted Ryo or K' and even Iori.Same thing for Capcom i heard it all Ken,Akuma,Alex and so on.I figure as long as any of these great characters are in the game there should be no complaints.I rather have them in there than not have them at all.And Kyo deserves just as much a chance to Represent Snk side as any other of Snk's main Characters(Terry,Ryo,Haohmaru,Kaede,K',Rock).All of them are great characters and excellent fighters.Each one will make a perfect canidate to lead the top spot.Just cause Terry was Snk's first hero doesnt mean a thing,being first does not make him the best or the worst.Snk and Capcom chose their top fighters for a reason,and by now you know what that reason is,along with the characters background history.To be honest Terry and Ryu or not even a great match-up,they have nothing in common and are extremely different from each other.Kyo has more in common with Ryu than most people think.And thats totally untrue i heard people wanting to see Kyo and Ryu as a Match-up about just as many times as i heard Haohmaru and Ryu as a match-up,i guess it all depends on who you favor.One thing you fail to realize too is Kyo is more popular in japan than Terry is,that can also be another reason why the companies picking him as the lead over Terry.I have respect for both characters though and both are great,but put the feud between Kyo and Terry to rest.Who cares which one is the lead character,their both in there.And i know i will play with both of them.
He didn't. He has been a great character and so is Kyo. Like I said, that is not right to diss a very well-known character when the other one is sharing the spotlight with that character. SNK went out of business not because of characters like K' and so on, but because of their financial troubles. Kyo and Terry are well-respected by some Neo-Geo fans, but dissing Kyo because he stole Terry's spotlight? That's not right. We have to accept that he and Terry shared the spotlight. I know I like Terry and Kyo, but these grudges have to stop.
Well-said. :)

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
MyLastCryForYou:
Ok now I am getting pissed off. If someone would read my posts in other sections of this forum they would see THAT I SAID THAT TERRY SHOULD NOT BE THE HERO OF SNK!!!!!I never said abou Terry taking over every fucking thing in snk got it? I said it would not look right because he is the hero of Fatal Fury. Even though he is not the hero of KOF does not mean that he should just get sidelined. Oh yeah and I hear all of this saying that well at least Terry shines in Fatal Fury well ever since SNK went down there have been no Fatal Fury games after that exepct MOTW'S so now Terry is only in KOF...that means he is a supporting character understand?....had there still been more FF games being made I would not be bothered as much.

Theres ONE thing that I agree with you on and that is Ryo Sakazaki getting the least attention.

As for K' hehehe I recall Kyo fans pissed to the hilt when K took the spotlight...but guess what Kyo got his spot back...and where do you see K' everywhere as much as Kyo?...Tell me what I am missing.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
Buro Destruct:
If anyone deserves their own game it's K' and K9999 as KOF 99-2001 seems to be their story. Of course this phantom spin-off game would need Kula, Angel and Foxy as well, perhaps Kyo.

I don't think Terry needs more attention, he's had his time (Fatal Fury is his series) but Kyo really needs to be replaced, that entire Orochi ordeal has long been overwith in the KOF series and I'm really sick of seeing him and Ryu paired up for no real reason.

Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia would be far far better pairings for Ken and Ryu as their move sets are similar and they generally ooze similar personalites.
I definatley AGREE 100% I like K' as the main hero

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
MyLastCryForYou:
Terry didnt get screwed,the only reason why people keep saying that is because he's not the main boy representing the Snk side,but i heard complaints from a large amount of fans,some wanted Haohmaru to represent Snk side.Others wanted Ryo or K' and even Iori.Samething for Capcom i heard it all Ken,Akuma,Alex and so on.I figure as long as any of these great characters are in the game there should be no complaints.I rather have them in there than not have them at all.And Kyo deserves just as much a chance to Represent Snk side as any other of Snk's main Characters(Terry,Ryo,Haohmaru,Kaide,K',Rock).All of them are great characters and excellent fighters.Each one will make a perfect canidate to lead the top spot.Just cause Terry was Snk's first hero doesnt mean a thing,being first does not make him the best or the worst.Snk and Capcom chose their top fighters for a reason,and by now you know what that reason is,along with the characters background history.To be honest Terry and Ryu or not even a great match-up,they have nothing in common and are extremely different from each other.Kyo has more in common with Ryu than most people think.And thats totally untrue i heard people wanting to see Kyo and Ryu as a Match-up about just as many times as i heard Haohmaru and Ryu as a match-up,i guess it all depends on who you favor.One thing you fail to realize too is Kyo is more popular in japan than Terry is,that can also be another reason why the companies picking him as the lead over Terry.I have respect for both characters though and both are great,but put the fued between Kyo and Terry to rest.Who cares which one is the lead character,their both in there.And i know i will play with both of them.
Ok now I must add a copule of things here.

I am sorry but I belive Terry still got screwed

Scond is yeah Kyo is way more popular that Terry in Japan I agree. I think thats the reason he was chosen over Terry which Orochi Flava stated.

Ok now how does Kyo have more in common with Ryu?..please explain. The reason why I said that Terry and Ryu have more in common was they both started the fighting games for their companys and they are similar in a way being that they live for the fight and search the world to test their skills against other fighters...exepct Ryu takes it to the extreme.

And yes Kyo should have much of a chance as any fighter...but so should other fighters. If there is another SvC game to come out I would not mind seeing Ryo as the lead or K or Haohmaru.

Also you stated that Terry "being the first" doesnt meant a thing. Though just because Kyo has Kusanagi DNA and Orochi powers should not mean that he can kick everyones ass in a heartbeat they way ALOT of Kyo fans that I have talked to say.

Listen I dont want to argue just stating my opinion and how I feel on this matter.

MyLastCryForYou

Zero's Secretary
Im not trying to argue with anyone im just simply saying put the fued Between Kyo and Terry to rest.Truth is both of these characters are still around and dont seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.A lot of characters then came and went,but their still here so lets be glad that we still get to enjoy these great characters.Because one day they may not be around anymore.

RisingKnuckle

New Challenger
MyLastCryForYou:
Im not trying to argue with anyone im just simply saying put the fued Between Kyo and Terry to rest.Truth is both of these characters are still around and dont seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.A lot of characters then came and went,but their still here so lets be glad that we still get to enjoy these great characters.Because one day they may not be around anymore.
Put the fued to rest, but that is the whole point of this thread!