Ending stories

kelvSYC

NEST Puppet
Cap vs SNK, for one thing, lacked stories. In CvS2, there was an individual ending, but those of us looking for a real story was disappointed. If there actually was real stories, how would the general plot go and how would endings for your favorite individual characters go?

Ryu - same old, same old.
Guile - goes looking for Charlie in the hope that he is still alive despite being killed.
Morrigan - steals the soul of the final boss.
Chang - another faux pas gives him another brutal training session.
Ryo - more Takuma jokes, and more of Ryo getting sick of it.
Mai - more of the thing she has with Andy.

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Bison/Geese/Rugal - Take over the world
Sagat - Happy with revenge over Ryu.
Terry - plays with little kids
Dan - cockiness as usual

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Ryu - Ryu has won the finals of the Millionaire Fighting 2001 tournament but as the celebration ceremonies begin, he is nowhere to be found. Ryu is walking into the sunset with his bag slung over his shoulder and eventually meets up with Sagat who is standing with his arms crossed. "Ryu," Sagat says, "when you are ready, you know where to find me." Ryu smiles, nods, and continues walking into the sunset while Sagat awaits another fight with Ryu.

Ken - Ken makes it to the finals where he has to fight Guile. After a hard fought battle, Ken is the victor. Ken's family and Sean rush up to congratulate him. Guile then slowly walks up to Ken and shakes his hand. Guile then says, "I can finally admit that I am proud to be your brother." Ken smiles at the statement and replies, "I am too."

Dan - Dan meets Sagat in the finals. Sagat still not wanting to corrupt the young martial artists, does not fight using all of his strength. However, Dan surprises Sagat with a Hissho Buraiken and wins the match. Sagat, slightly baffled, gets up and laughs. He then congratulates Dan and walks of as Dan celebrates with tears streaming down his face.

Sagat - Sagat swiftly takes the finals but before he has a chance to celebrate, Adon appears and issues Sagat a rematch. Sagat, who is now in the right frame of mind this time around, easily takes out Adon with a Tiger Genocide. With the fallen Adon, Sagat rightfully regains the title of God of Muy Thai.

Dark Lord Dragon

Fighting Artist
How there is ending ?
I just know that the character just says 1 online or something, I didn't get that Adon fighting against Sagat!!!

Ice_burn

Another Striker
Sakura-because she is addicted in fighting she will never graduate this year coz she's a repeater.

:D