If SNK were to have a combine game like Capcom... ...

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
If SNK were to have a combine game like Capcom, what would you wish for? I would wish for <<Fatal Fury V.S. Art of Fighting>> because all of the characters of Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting that doesn't have a chance to appear in KOF can now appear, right? I also believe many of you will like it as Rock Howard will appear, right?
rock-garou-into-ent.gif

[ May 28, 2002: Message edited by: Terry Power ]

[ June 24, 2002: Message edited by: Terry Power ]</p>

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I would rather see a Samurai Shodown vs Last Blade crossover myself. It would be a dream come true if SNK made a weapons based fighter using SS2's engine but also played as smoothly as LB.

Too bad it wont happen though. If there were to be a crossover between the two series, it would probably be a compramise between the SS4 and LB2 engine. It wouldnt really be a bad thing, it's just that I like the SS2 engine more.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Yes, Art of Fighting Vs Fatal Fury would be amazing. It would be even cooler if the cast of Fatal Fury could be the FF Special one with the adition of Rock and Jae Hoon of course. Do you realize Axel Hawk Vs Mickey? Geese Vs Takuma? WOW!
With the graphics engine of the Real Bout series, the gameplay of KOF....

Man, dare to dream!

Muska

Morden's Lackey
Fatal Fury vs Art Of Fighting would be awsome. I would also like to see characters from Breaker Revenge in some games even if it was like KOF.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Shingo Hibiki:
I would rather see a Samurai Shodown vs Last Blade crossover myself.<hr></blockquote>

Tell it on the mountain!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
samurai showdown, last blade, ff, aof, and kabuki klash, vs world heroes it'd be great as long as Rasputin isn't in there

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
maybe its just me...but i think kof was pretty much made for an art of fighting vs fatal fury type game...so i wouldnt really care for that, maybe just have more of the old school characters in kof....and less of these trash no0b characters....

i on the other hand wouldnt mind seeing last blade meet samurai shodown...